Best University in Haryana for Engineering & Technologyby SGT University Best University in Gurgaon
Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon, is the best university in Haryana for engineering & technology courses. The university, over time, has carved a reputation in the academic world by providing a steady stream of highly trained and industry-ready professionals.
SGT University is located at Chandu-Budhera on the outskirts of Gurugram, Haryana. The campus is less than 5 km from the Delhi border of Daurala and offers convenient access to Indira Gandhi International Airport in Palam, Delhi.
SGT University offers around 160+ courses featuring a wide selection of undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses.
It has a very good track record of offering campus placements as per industry standards. The University is UGC approved and has the necessary approvals from Haryana Government and regulatory approvals from key government bodies.
SGT University, besides being in the top private universities in India, is also highly rated. SGT has received several awards including the Diamond rating from the QS-IGAUGE ranking.
Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FEAT), SGT University – The best college in Haryana for engineering & technology
The Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FEAT), SGT University, Gurgaon, is the best college in Haryana for engineering and technology courses. The college was established in 2015 on the campus of SGT University, the best university in Haryana. FEAT is ranked 4th in India by The Times Engineering Survey conducted by The Times of India.
The faculty comprises five departments - Civil Engineering (CE), Computer Science Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Mechanical Engineering (ME), and Applied Sciences & Humanities departments.
The faculty follows a semester system, which helps in continuous learning and assessment. The courses are designed to develop solid fundamentals and impart practical knowledge.
FEAT's teaching methods involve classroom teaching, guest lectures, internships, industrial visits, industry-based projects and hands-on training by professional trainers. The continuous evaluation process involves class tests, quizzes, assignments, seminars and case studies, surprise tests, GDs etc.
FEAT has established a Learners' Centric Academic Environment by adopting Flexible-Slot-Based Time-Table and FRICS (Flexible Research Integrated Credit System) that empowers students to choose the subjects of their interests.
The curriculum is carefully designed per international standards by adopting the most advanced learning systems viz Project-Based Learning (PBL), Research-Based Learning (RBL), Cooperative Learning and other learning tools & emerging learning modes.
The department's infrastructure includes lecture halls, labs, library, office space for faculties, seminar halls, conference halls, centres of excellence labs, and infrastructure for sports & extra-curricular activities etc. All the classrooms are spacious, well-illuminated and equipped with state-of-the-art multimedia teaching aids. The whole campus is Wi-Fi enabled.
Additionally, it has a unique feature of 'Book-Bank System' that allows the students to borrow the subject textbooks once for the entire semester.
In addition to the facilities mentioned above, students can also avail themselves of amenities like a hostel, mess services, free medical services, sports complex, central library, and transportation.
The university has developed a first-rate, fully air-conditioned library with an internet facility for the students and is equipped with national and international journals.
The Faculty of Engineering & Technology has set up several state-of-the-art laboratories in collaboration with the industry.
- SGT University collaborated with Bentley for Designing Lab. This lab has several designing software like Stadd Pro, MX Road, Hammer, Water Gems, and Sewer Gems.
- It has also collaborated and set up SMC Lab for Pneumatics, Electro- pneumatics and Hydraulic systems.
- Computing Labs
- Solid Works Lab
- AutoCAD Lab, CATIA Lab
- Robotics and Automation Lab
- Wind Tunnel Lab
- CNC Lathe, CNC Milling, Manipulator and Turbo Machines Lab,
- ABB Robotics
- Engine Testing Lab by Honda Motors and Scooter
Courses offered by the Faculty of Engineering & Technology, SGT University
- Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Civil Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Electricals & Electronics Engineering)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (Cloud Computing)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Technology (Civil Engineering)
- Master of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Master of Technology (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Master of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
- PhD (Computer Science and Engineering)
- PhD (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- PhD (Mechanical Engineering)
- PhD (Civil Engineering)
Specialisation Programmes offered by the Faculty of Engineering & Technology, SGT University
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning associated with Samatrix
- IOS Mobile Application & Development associated with Apple
- Full Stack Web Development & Cloud Computing IBM
- Cyber Security & Blockchain associated with IBM
- Gaming & Augmented Reality associated with TCS
Career Opportunities in Engineering & Technology:-
- Big data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- AI Engineer
- Robotic Process Automation Engineer
- ML Engineer
- Cyber Security Expert
- Computer System Analyst
- Network Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Game Developer
- Web Programming
- App Developer
- Software Developer
- Database Administrator
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer Network Architect
- Web Developer
- Project Manager
- Computer Science Blogger
- Core Networking Engineer
- Customer Engineer
- Embedded System Engineer
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Electronics Engineer
- Electronics and Communication Engineer
- Electronics Design & Development Engineer
- Desktop Support Engineer
- System Control Engineer
- Aerospace Industry
- Automobile Sector
- Thermal Plants
- Steel Plants
- Shipping Industry
- Oil and Gas Corporation
- Road Transport Boards
- Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
- Indian Oil Corporation (IOC)
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
- Indian Armed Force
Placements of Faculty of Engineering & Technology:-
- EYE ON STRUCTURES
- HCL Technologies
- EGON BLUE
- Suvidha Engineers
- Nucleus Software
- Pyxis One
- Sony Ericsson
- Shinryo Suvidha India
- Munjal Kiriu
- Maruti Suzuki
- JPM Group
- JBM Group
- Asahi India Glass Ltd
Join the Faculty of Engineering & Technology, SGT University and be part of the best university in Haryana for engineering & technology. Admission is Open for various courses B.Tech, BCA, M.Tech and MCA courses. Call our Admission Team – 1800 102 5661 or visit our website - https://admissions-2022.sgtuniversity.ac.in/
Created on Jul 2nd 2022 06:20. Viewed 230 times.