Best Top Load Washing Machine in India 2020by Ajay Bendbhar Bestbuyappliances- Reviews & Buyer's Guide
Looking for best top load washing machine in India for your home use ? Please explore below list shared by our industry experts. Please read Washing machine buying guide for more details. It will help to choose best top load fully automatic washing machine.
Top-loading washing machines are generally cheaper to buy, weigh less and wash a lot faster than front loaders, but they use a lot more water, are harsher on your clothes and generally don’t wash quite as well. Unlike front loaders which use gravity to wash your clothes, top loaders use a lot of water to float your clothes, then use either an impeller or agitator to move them about and wash them:
- Agitators are a large, conical, screw-looking device which sticks up through the centre of the drum from its base. Agitators vigorously twist and turn to move your washing around. This removes dirt quickly, but can be rough on clothes.
- Impellers are a raised disc on the bottom of your wash drum with ridges or vanes radiating from the centre to create turbulence in your wash water as it spins. Impellers tend to tangle clothes more than agitators, which means they may also go off-balance more frequently. They also generally use more water and energy than agitators, making them more expensive to run, but they also take up less room so you may get more capacity in a smaller appliance with an impeller.
- Low-profile agitators are bigger than an impeller but smaller than a full-size agitator.
- Tend to be more reliable than front loaders
- Shorter wash cycle times
- Generally cheaper to buy
- Lighter and easier to move
- Easy to add clothes once a cycle has started
- Easier to retrieve forgotten items like tissues, keys and phones from pockets mid-cycle
- Generally better rinse performance
- Generally harsher on clothes
- Use more water than front loaders
- Use more energy when washing in warm water
- Use more washing detergent
- Cost more to run
Created on May 11th 2020 03:54. Viewed 390 times.