Best Tips to Increase Visibility of Your Android Appby JONATHAN PAUL Jonathan Paul working at PHPProgrammers, a leading
Nowadays, the App Store Optimisation (ASO) is a 100% must for any Android app development. In this article, we are going to learn how to optimise the Google Play Store listing of any Android app to increase visibility and volume of organic downloads from the store.
As we know the Google Play Store is becoming bigger, more competitive and it is growing exponentially, thus every android app needs ASO as soon as possible after or during Android app development to increase visibility. ASO is the process of optimising a mobile app to get the maximum visibility and the highest conversion rate to install in the app stores. So, some people also call it ‘App Store SEO’, because of its similarity with Web Search Engine Optimisation.
- Keyword research & Market research
- Google Play Store page optimisation + A/B testing
Keyword research & Market research: You need to make this strategy before implementing your ASO approach and even before launching your Android App with the help of recognised Android app development company. In that case, you should need to be carried out:
- In the beginning, you need to go for long-tail keywords – keyword combinations that are a bit more specific than usual search request keywords and have lower competition.
- You have to check what your competitors are doing there, too – which keywords they are working on their listing, which keywords they are ranking for and where.
Google Play Store page optimisation + A/B testing:
This is a process that embraces the optimisation of your app’s on-metadata and off-metadata.
- On metadata: These factors are the ones that are under the control of the developer, such as app title, developer name, description, icon, screenshots, feature graphic.
- Off metadata: These factors are the ones which you can only influence but, such as installs volume, ratings and user reviews.
You may often see that though you have created a great icon or beautiful UI for the android app, you can’t trust your intuition here. And you also see that the user response is not always going to be as good as you expect. This is why A/B testing is needed to be performed here. To perform A/B testing you need to
- Create 2 different versions of your listing element, and compare them against each other.
- And you should always have a store listing experiment running.
Tracking and monitoring:
You should need to track daily, your volume of installs (organic + non-organic), keywords rankings, top charts rankings (overall, category, etc.), ratings and reviews of your Android app.
You have to remove less performing keywords and analyse and add new keywords and continue A/B testing until you find a best-converting element of your Google Play Store listing.
To make your Android app development successful, you have to monitor your user review to get valuable information about your product, keywords, and the weak points of your product or your communication policy with users.
As we discussed above, you should need to keep on trying as ASO because it is a never-ending process. You may get in touch with a recognised app development company in Sydney to make your Android app development process easier.
Jonathan Paul, he is one of the best Android app developers, working at Vision and Solutions, a leading Android app development company in Sydney, delivers client-centric and engaging Android apps for years for business success.
Created on Nov 28th 2019 04:02. Viewed 285 times.