Best Split AC in India (Inverter/Non Inverter)by Ajay Bendbhar Bestbuyappliances- Reviews & Buyer's Guide Planning to purchase best split ac in India. Please read buyers guide for more details
Why Inverter Split AC ? What are its Benefits ?
What is an Inverter AC?
Inverter Air-conditioner is an intelligent system which can modulate its cooling capacity according to indoor heat load requirement unlike a conventional (non-inverter) air-conditioner in which the compressor always rotates at a fixed speed.
The inverter air-conditioner can increase/decrease the speed of the compressor as per cooling requirement in the room.
Advantages of Inverter AC
1.Comfort cooling – Operates at almost desired temperature
2.Variable tonnage capacity – maintains temperature by varying the compressor speed
3.Saves electricity and does not cause discomfort of repeated stopping & starting
- i) Lower average power consumption – easy on pocket
- ii) Low starting and running current – lower electrical load on building wiring – lower electricity consumption
- Low pull down time – aprox. 20 ~ 30 minutes – faster cooling
- No starting and stopping noise and hence no disturbance
- Lower speed compressor – low wear and tear – more reliability and hence longer life
Created on May 14th 2020 13:40. Viewed 383 times.