Best Live streaming apps For Android and iOSby Manish Patel Web & Mobile App Development Compan
Streaming is the best way to communicate with people in a real-time scenario. Regardless of the geographical boundaries, you can easily get in touch with your people and viewers by going live. All you need is a smartphone and a strong internet connection, that’s it!
Today, live streaming has become much more than socializing. It is an effective way to promote and sell a business. So, are you looking for the best live streaming app to utilize its extravagant features for your business? If yes, this blog is for you. We’ve curated a list of top free live streaming apps for better business and socializing.
So, let’s get started.
Twitter’s live-streaming app, periscope is one of the best apps to stream video live for Android users. It broadcasts in both portrait and landscape video formats and supports 360-degree video.
Some of the amazing features of periscope are:
• Share a link to other social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook
• Get detailed statistics related to replay viewers, total time watched, and live viewers.
• Checking live streaming highlights
• Easy and completely free to use
• Access to web-based interface.
2. Go Live
Do you want to become a successful superstar? Yes, you can make your career in broadcasting with the best live streaming app like Go Live. Now meet amazing people and share your stories with them and flaunt your potential to become a superstar.
• Connect play and talk with people in a real-time scenario.
• Send virtual gifts to your favorite.
• The live video shows innumerable people and anchors singing and dancing.
3. Facebook Live
Prior to testing, Facebook Live was completely a separate entity. Once the testing phase is completed, it was made available to Facebook by its integration after thorough testing. This new mode of communication enables groups, events, and individuals to broadcast selectively.
• Live streaming video up to 90 minutes.
• The shot video stays in the Facebook feeds.
• You can watch and interact with live video audiences.
One of the live streaming apps for Android, 365Scores is a live sports coverage app for 24/7 enjoyment. This app covers 10 different sports including NFL, Champion League, La Liga, NBA, Premier League, Serie A, MLB, Football, Tennis, and many more.
• Enjoy breaking news, highlights in-game length, live stats, live tables, and more
• Select leagues and teams you wish to follow and get updates
• The app can be customized and is quite user-friendly
• Real-time score and match updates
• Live match tracker to enjoy the game when you can’t see
I hope the above information will help you to select the best live streaming apps. Do let me know which apps help you to enhance your broadcasting career.
Created on Sep 14th 2021 00:24. Viewed 140 times.