Best Books for UGC NET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Updated 2021by Anuj Jindal NTA UGC NET Mock Test & Books
Best Books for UGC NET 2021
Are you looking for the best books to help you prepare for the UGC NET 2021 exam? Don't worry; we've produced a list of some of the most highly recommended books for the UGC NET to assist you in better preparing for the exam and providing you with the necessary information.
For those interested in a career in research or teaching, the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) is conducted. The UGC NET 2021 exam will be held in June 2020, and due to the high difficulty level of this exam, it is recommended that you begin preparing for it as soon as possible so that you have sufficient time to develop a study strategy.
Finding the right series of books is necessary, and you must choose the appropriate books that will help you gain insight into various themes as described in the syllabus, as well as aid in the better understanding of various concepts.
Another thing to keep in mind is the UGC NET exam pattern. There are two papers in the test. The lot of questions asked in each paper, as well as their marking scheme, are listed in the table below.
Number of Questions
50 Questions (all compulsory
How to Choose the Best Books for UGC NET Preparation 2021
It is essential to examine the year of release and edition when considering the finest books for UGC NET 2021. It is important to choose a book that contains all of the most current content and information.
· You can also get books from reputable coaching centres that have been approved and recommended. Those books will be extremely beneficial, as there is a chance that they will also contain study material.
· Keep in mind that books written by well-known authors or published by well-known publishing houses will be more reliable and contain useful information.
· For UGC NET Preparation, books emphasizing on exam preparation containing question paper and previous years' question papers are also available.
· If you want more clarity, compare the subjects and contents of two or three books, then double-check the information with your mentors or UGC NET experts.
With smarter study material that explains topics in a concise and thorough manner, Anuj Jindal helps candidates move ahead in the race of exam preparation. The content is generated by leading expert faculty, planned, and organised to help students in learning and practising a wide range of topics in a systematic manner. Our titles are a must-have for aspirants because of the following exceptional features.
· Follows the exam syllabus
· Provides an ample number of practise questions with solutions
· Mock Tests and Previous Year Papers are provided
· Rich pedagogy of quick learning tools, infographics, notes, info-boxes, and data tables for guidance and planning
· Ideal for all learners - beginners to advanced
Your best source for scoring in UGC NET/SET/JRF Paper 1
Students preparing for the UGC NET are sometimes confused about the books to read. Because there are so many books available, it can be difficult to know which one is best for saving time and improving your score on the upcoming NET exam 2018.
To help students evaluate oneself depending on this puzzle, we've compiled a list of the best books required for UGC NET in all subjects. You'll find the top books for all subjects here, including psychology, Hindi, English, maths, science, and 82 more. We have now arranged a panel where all of the best books for UGC NET are available, due to our ongoing efforts.
These books were written by a well-known Indian author for a particular topic. All of these books are available in Hindi and English and can be sent to your home at a discount price.
These books are also excellent preparation for CBSC UGC NET, SLET, CSIR, and JRF exams. All of these books are standard reference books that will also assist you in other competitive exams.
NTA UGC NET/ SET/ JRF: Paper 1 - Teaching and Research Aptitude (English and Hindi)
This book has been revised to reflect the most recent UGC NET Syllabus. The theory has been updated, and topics have been addressed, with a special emphasis on recent examination patterns. The book is structured into ten chapters, with a good mix of theory and practise questions. Info graphs, pictures, and figures are used to explain the concepts.
1. UGC NET/JRF/SET General Paper 1 - Teaching & Research Aptitude: The organized effort to gather new knowledge is known as research. What good will it do if it isn't passed on to others who can benefit from it? With the National Eligibility Test, the University Grants Commission (UGC) attempts to coordinate, determine, and maintain the standards of teaching and research in higher education (NET).
The CBSE has announced the holding of the NET on behalf of the UGC to evaluate scholars interested in becoming assistant professors and to offer junior research fellowships in Indian universities and colleges. The UGC-NET General Paper 1 assesses candidates' teaching and research abilities.
The current edition of the UGC general paper 1 is an excellent resource for anyone hoping to qualify for the UGC-NET/JRF/SLET. In 10 Units, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the theory as well as a large number of completed multiple choice questions based on the most recent exam pattern.
Besides 2 model tests, the exam papers of last 6 years (2012-17) have been archived with their detailed solutions which make it a one point preparation solution for the aspirants.
2. Paper 1 of the NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF - Teaching and Research Aptitude: This book has been revised to reflect the most recent UGC NET Syllabus. The theory has been updated, and concepts have been addressed, with a particular focus on recent examination trends. The book is organised into ten chapters and contains a great variety of theoretical and practical problems. Info graphs, diagrams, and figures are used to further explain the topics.
-2 Mock Tests for Practice
-Trending Questions given for select few chapters
- Solved December 2019 Paper
- 2500+ topic-wise chapter-end questions
Table of Contents: Chapter 1: Teaching Aptitude
Chapter 2: Research Aptitude
Chapter 3: Comprehension
Chapter 4: Communication
Chapter 5: Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
Chapter 6: Logical Reasoning
Chapter 7: Data Interpretation
Chapter 8: Information and Communication Technology
Chapter 9: People, Development and Environment
Chapter 10: Higher Education System
3. U.G.C.-NET/JRF/SET Teaching & Research Aptitude (General Paper-1) with Solved Paper Upkar LATEST EDITION Paperback – 1 January 2018
4. NTA UGC NET JRF Paper I – All 10 Subject + Indian Logic: Anuj Jindal (JRF Commerce, JRF Management, NET Labour Welfare/HRM) is the CEO of www.anujjindal.in, a start-up recognised by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry as "India's rising Innovative start-ups." Prior to this, he worked as an Assistant Manager with the State Bank of India. He earned his master's degree in commerce from the Delhi School of Economics and has already completed JRF in commerce, JRF in management, and NET in labour welfare/HRM. For the past four years, he has been a Mentor for RBI, SEBI, UPSC, UGC NET, and several other competitive and academic exams. This book has almost 1500 Paper 1 questions. It includes all the 10 subjects and the latest subject called Indian Logic as well.
Created on Nov 19th 2021 00:53. Viewed 56 times.