Benefits of Night-Time Tea Gets You Relax & Stress-freeby Prince Raj Butterfly Ayurveda Pvt Ltd
Your daily performance depends on how much sound sleep you have on an odd day. This means the night-time sleep is key to whatever you achieve during the day. Taking a sound sleep is crucial every day as it is a sign of improved health as well. But, in today’s busy life, finding it naturally looks next to impossible. Herbal tea for sleep can get you a sound sleep easily. Such a tea relaxes you and makes you stress-free.
So, which tea that gives so much relaxation that helps have a sound sleep?
Ratri Chai- A Perfect Night-time herbal tea
Ratri Chai is a tea blended with selected whole herbs like Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Shankhpushpi, Tulsi, Guduchi, Lemongrass, and Kali Mirch. These herbs play different roles in making Ratri Chai, an exotic nighttime tea.
Benefits of the night-time tea and its ingredients-
· It helps in detoxification of the bodily impurities.
· It is a great source of antioxidants.
· it comprises vitamin-C, and vitamin-A.
· It is very useful in lowering the levels of uric acid.
· It helps keep the heart rate and blood pressure under control.
· It is a natural anxiolytic & tranquilizing agent.
· It helps people with their antidepressant properties.
· It is a natural source of antioxidants.
· it is Immunomodulatory.
· It helps in Cardiovascular activity (Hypolipidemic).
· It helps treat anxiety, cognitive and neurological problems.
· It helps treat insomnia and stress.
· It has anti-emaciation and antioxidant properties.
· It helps in Anti-aging activity.
· It shows Cardiovascular protection (Hypolipidemic effect)
· It aids improve memory
· It aids neutralize all the free radicals inside the brain.
· It acts nervine tonic.
· It provides neuroprotective properties.
· It has antiaging properties.
· It aids minimize stress and anxiety.
Butterfly Ayurveda brings
this amazing night-time tea and helps you find sound night and
productive day. Taking the tea regularly will keep improving your health.
Created on Feb 5th 2020 04:41. Viewed 476 times.