Benefits of investing in Grenadaby XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION migration executive
Grenada is one of the most prolific countries in the Caribbean islands. Grenada is known for its beauty, agriculture, tourism and its festivals. Grenada’s spices are famous around the world. The country has cricket as its main sport. Grenada has been given the title of “Isle of Spices” due to the vast variety of spices present in the country. Grenada introduced its Citizenship by Investment program to fund its internal projects. Grenada’s Citizenship by investment program allows investors to invest in the country’s economy or in the real estate of the country; thus helping the investors to gain citizenship of the country. Grenada is a beautiful island. It’s a paradise on earth. Obtaining Grenada’s passport has many benefits, few of which we have listed below.
1. Grenada’s citizenship allows investors to get a second passport which would help the investor travel to more than 115 countries visa free. This list of visa-free travel countries includes China, Brussels, UK and others.
2. The Grenada’s government charges lowest processing fees for Grenada’s CIB
3. The investor need not prove his/ her age, education or experience of any kind
4. The program doesn’t require the investor to live in the country at any point of time.
5. Grenada’s economy is showing promising positive growth with its Government being stable
6. The whole process is kept confidential without revealing or exchanging of information
7. The investor and the whole family get the benefit of the investment. All of the family will be considered citizens of Grenada which include spouse, dependent children and dependent parents
8. Grenada’s citizens enjoy social and political security.
9. The investor and family get to explore the natural beauty of Grenada while also enjoying the local hospitality and cultural vibrancy.
10. Grenada has zero-tax policy on capital gains, wealth, gifts of any kind, inheritances and foreign income. Grenada also has generous corporate tax incentives offered to the investors
11. Grenada has entered into a treaty with USA under the name E2 Treaty Visa, as per which-
i. Anybody who is a citizen of Grenada has the right to get E2 Visa with which the holder of the visa can live in USA for 2 years to run a business there.
ii. This visa can be renewed every two years till the time the business is up and running
iii. However, this visa cannot be changed into any other visa, unless there is an intervention of some kind.
To become a citizen of Grenada through their Citizenship by Investment program,
- 1. The investor has to be 18 years and above
- 2. The investor should be able to provide documental evidence from a doctor to prove his /her mental and physical health to sound and stable
- 3. The investor will have to provide documental evidence (Police certificate) about he being free from any kind of criminal activities.
- 4. The investor should be able to provide the required guarantee about the investment amount
- 5. Investor can choose to contribute into the National Transformation Fund (NTF) or make an investment in any of the approved projects or real estate of Grenada.
- 6. The minimum investment that an investor has to make in to NTF is USD $150,000 if applying alone. If the investor is applying along with spouse, then the investment amount is USD $200,000. It would remain the same for a 4 member family. However, for every extra member, the investor will have to spend an extra USD $25,000. There will be an additional processing fee depending on the number of people applying.
- 7. The minimum investment that an investor has to make if he/ she is taking the route of Real Estate option, is USD $350,000 if the applicant is applying alone or with family of 4. Along with this, an additional Government fee of USD $50,000 needs to be paid by the investor. This remains constant for a 4 member family. If there is an additional person over and above the 4 member family, then an additional USD $25,000 should be paid for every additional member as Government fees.
XIPHIAS Immigration is a team of international immigration experts. We ensure to build relations where ever we would want to make our mark. In the same process, we have built number relations with the real estate houses in Grenada. We also have a good standing with the Government of Grenada. Grenada requires that the immigrant investor applies through a registered agent of theirs and we provide all necessary support in the same regard. It is same as Dominica Investment Program. We provide the best possible solutions for our clients as and how required.
Created on May 29th 2020 02:12. Viewed 112 times.