Autocom CDP+: Diagnostic Functions, Compatibility & Benefitsby Robert Keith AUTOMOTIVE DIAGNOSTIC & TRAINING SERVICE
Autocom CDP plus is one of the powerful car diagnostic tools used to find fault codes in modern cars & heavy-duty vehicles in Dublin. It comes with a number of smart features including Bluetooth connectivity & instant software updates. In this article, we are going to know diagnostic functions, compatibility & advantages of Autocom CDP+.
Diagnostic functions of Autocom CDP+
· Comprehensive car diagnosis of all components
· Reading of the data of all systems
· Reading of fault codes or DTC
· Understanding fault codes (DTC)
· Checking of current information
· Recording specific parameters from the particular control unit
· Intelligent battery voltage control of the vehicle with an audio and visual signal
· Activation of components, coding, adaptation, etc.
· Live data recording as graphs
· A reminder of software upgrade & updates through the Internet
· Tips & DLC location assistance
· Tips for diagnosis without leaving the program
· Optional maintenance and repair database
· INFO or INFO+ (additional subscription)
· The online support services
· Other functions and possibilities
Autocom CDP plus is compatible with a number of cars and light commercial vehicles and heavy-duty vehicles across the world.
Cars and light commercial vehicle brands include:
Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Cadillac, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Foton, GWM, Hyundai, Jaguar, Jinbei, Lancia, Land Rover, Mazda, MG, Mini, Nissan, Rover, Seat, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, Isuzu, Mercedes, Mahindra/Renault, Tata, Maserati, BMW, Chevrolet, Iveco, Abarth, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, Lotus, Opel/Vauxhall, Shuanghuan, SsangYong, Pennsylvania Peugeot, Lexus, Renault, Ferrari, Mitsubishi, Skoda, Suzuki, Multicar, Porsche, KIA, JMC, Honda, Samsung, Saab, Romeo, Jeep, Volvo, Yuchai and others
Heavy duty commercial and vehicle brands include:
Agrale Bus, Auto san, Citroen, Daf, Dennis Eagle, Fiat, Ford, Ford Cargo, Generic Bus Systems, Heuliez Bus, Hino, Isuzu, Iveco, Kamaz, Kia, Lancia, MAN, Mercedes, Mercedes Truck, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Optare, Otokar, Peugeot, Renault, Scania, Seat, Skoda, Toyota, UAZ, VDL Berkhof, VDL Bova, VDL Bus & Coach, Volksbus, Volvo Truck South America, Mitsubishi Fuso, Volkswagen, Ladog, Iveco Trucks, Renault Trucks, Alexander Dennis, Mahindra/Renault, Opel/Vauxhall, Nissan Trucks, VDL Jonckheere, Volvo Bus Chassis, Volare, Trailers (Haldex, Wabco, Knorr), Scania Bus Chassis, King Long, Hyundai, Irisbus Chassis, Isuzu Truck, Mercedes Truck South America, Dacia, EvoBusChasis, Chevrolet, Allison, MAN Bus Chassis, Solaris, Multicar, Plaxton, Volvo Trucks, Mazda, and others
Advantages of Autocom CDP plus
· Improved performance
· Bluetooth connectivity with support auto search & Bluetooth Direct
· USB support
· Software updates
· Vast diagnostic capabilities
· Excellent internal hardware update
The importance of Autocom CDP+ is huge. It makes the car diagnosis process easier. It gives comprehensive coverage of heavy-duty, commercial & passenger cars.
Created on May 12th 2021 06:14. Viewed 314 times.