Australia score Criteriaby XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION migration executive
Australia is one of the most famous destinations for skilled professional immigrants. The country has more than a lakh opportunities open in different domains and skills for all those talented skilled professionals looking to relocate to the country. Skilled professionals who relocate to Australia under one of their programs would get Permanent Resident Visa Australia. The applicant will be proving their education, work experience and language ability as the basic factors to relocate to Australia. Based on the basic factors the professionals need to get 60 points to 65 points against a score 100 to qualify for Australian Immigrations. The best mode to relocate to Australia is by approaching Australia Immigration Consultants.
Skilled Migration Basic Requirements –
- Age – for any of the immigration programs it is required that the applicant is less than 45 years of age.
- Education – The aspirant’s education should be assessed by the relevant assessing authority and the report should as needed by the immigrations of Australia.
- English Language – English is the official language in Australia. Hence it is required that any aspirant wanting to relocate to Australia prove his or her capabilities in the language. A authorized testing agent appointed by the Australian Immigrations will be providing the platform for aspirant to take up the test and they provide the test result as required by the Australian immigrations.
- Skills Assessment – The skills of the aspirant immigrant should be assessed by an authority in the Australian Immigrations. This is important for the entire pathways especially skilled independent visa 189 pathway.
- Skilled Occupations List – When the aspirant has applied for nomination immigration, he or she needs to ensure that their skill is found on the Skilled Occupations List.
- Health Certificate – The aspirant immigrant needs to produce a certificate from a medical doctor proving that his or her physical and mental health are both stable and going strong
- Character Certificate – The applicant needs to produce a certificate from the local police stating that the applicant has no criminal records of any sort in the past or present.
Skill Select Point based –
Skill Select is the portal into which the submissions need to be made for Australian Immigrations. A profile needs to be generated in the name of the aspirant. The profile remains in the skill select portal for 2 years of time or till the aspirant gets his or her invitation to apply for Australian PR. All supporting documents need to be submitted into the portal along with the application. The profiles in the Skill select portal are given a score based on the factors. For Skilled Independent (subclass 189) or skilled nominated subclass 190 visa program, the profile should score a minimum of 65 points against 100. And for provisional regional visa program the aspirant will need a score of 60 to qualify for further processing.
The below are the criteria for which points are given –
- Age - 0 to 30
- English language Proficiency – 0 to 20
- Skilled Employment – 0 to 20
- Education Qualifications – 10 to 20 points
- Australian Education Qualification – 5 extra
- Regional study Qualifications – 5 extra
- NAATi Language skills – 5
- Spouse/partner skills and qualifications – 5
- Professional Experience in Australia – 5
- Nomination and Sponsorship – 5 to 10 points
As mentioned already, VISA 491 Australia or regional visa program needs the immigrant to obtain a score of 60 points against a total of 100 points.
The best way to relocate to Australia is by approaching the immigration firm that is registered with MARA or Migrations Authority registration Agent, Australia. Relocating to Australia provides the immigrant better opportunities, better living standards and access to quality life in Australia.
Created on Jul 3rd 2020 00:51. Viewed 184 times.