Australia Immigration Consultants on how to apply for Indian PCC from Passport Seva Kendraby Abhinav Immigration Services Search Engine Optimizer
When applying for a PR visa for Down Under, here why you need the assistance of an expert Australia immigration consultants. From help in occupation selection -to- visa documentation -to- application submission -to- ITA -to- guidance in getting a Medical & character certificate -to- applying for an Australia visa. Oh geez! Now that’s a lot of help you could actually get from the rightful Australia immigration consultants. But we won’t be discussing all the support services offered by an immigration consultant rather through this blog we’ll look at addressing the most common query we get from our immigrant client base.
A majority of people in India find it hard to get a Character / Police clearance certificate. As the best in the industry, we have seen and handcrafted a million Australia visa application for PR during our lifespan since 1994. And each of our client have fell in the pit of cluelessness when it comes to getting a Police clearance certificate. How? Where? And at what cost? Are the primary questions triggered through the neurons before reaching our ears!
As a matter of fact, the guidelines for getting a PCC in India is pretty simple, all you got to do is visit the webpage of Passport Seva Kendra and pay a fee of 500 Rs for the process to initiate. Our Australia immigration consultants claim that the processing time takes 15-30 days, along with a police officer visiting your residence for further verification (though sometimes it’s not required and PCC will be processed on the same date you applied).
Guidelines for applying for Police Clearance Certificate from India
- Open the Passport Seva Online Portal and Register into your existing account (which you created at the time of applying for passport) or Create a new account by clicking on Register Now, and Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal.
- Once you’ve logged-in click on Apply for Police Clearance Certificate, or download an e-Form via Download e-Form and upload the file when it’s filled offline.
- Fill in your valid passport details, also the country for which PCC is required along with purpose of PCC. You have to be specific here, as the PCC is generally required for migration, so you can select ‘Australia’ as the country you’re applying for. In purpose column you have to state your intent for Australia visa, you can choose ‘Residence Permit’ here.
** Based on the purpose of your Australia visa category say work, or any other non-citizenship immigration purposes. You can choose from the drop down. Your Australia immigration consultants have the required knowledge to help you out.
- Now as move to the next PPC requirement, you’ll be asked to fill in your personal details. Be as genuine as you can and do not publish any false information here, as this might delay or give out a negative review in your report.
- Fill in for you family details such as name of Father, Mother and Spouse (if married).
- Add current residing address and choose the RPO office that is convenient to you. Kindly note that you cannot change this once you’ve saved and submitted the PCC application form.
- Once you’re done with filling the personal info, you can save the application form. And from the View Saved/Submitted Applications screen you can click on Pay and Schedule Appointment to book an appointment. Online Payment is mandatory to book appointment.
- Print the receipt by clicking on Print Application Receipt as the printed document contains your Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number.
- Then upload the self-attested supporting documents scanned in .pdf format.
- Finally, visit the Regional Passport Office (RPO), or Passport Seva Kendra within 90 days of scheduling the appointment along with original documents.
As the most favored Australia immigration consultants, we’re have our presence all over India with premier offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Jaipur. But our Australia immigration consultant in Gurgaon are the most sought after for filing Australia immigration applications.
So, brace yourselves for 2020 – the year of success and flourishment as a bundle of visa benefits awaits you in Australia. And with Abhinav’s Australia immigration consultants at you side, you can be assured of a year of success in 2020. Cheers!!
Created on Feb 15th 2020 04:18. Viewed 94 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.