Attract People by Bloggingby Rahul Raheja manager
OK, if you love to blog (and seeing the thousands, if not millions of people doing it, you probably do) and are not seeing the number of people subscribing or viewing your blog every day as you instagram takipci ve begeni hilesi nedir want, there's probably something not being done by you.
That's cool, though. We've all been there before. Like just about everything else in life, you may need to have someone show you a couple of quick tips to change that around.
That's why I'm here now for you.
I've got a few things you want to keep in mind so that your blog will grow like weeds so that it will take off like a rocket so that it will blow up like nitro... You get the picture.
Here are 5 Things to Do that will get that blog to do what it should be doing:
1) Have a goal in mind. Plan on how many people you want to have read your blog. Start with the end in mind. Write out the number of followers you're going for.
2) Do You. Make sure your posts are about something you are passionate about. That is the best way to ensure that YOU don't get tired of doing it if you love sports, blog about that. If you love cooking, blog about that, be sure it is something that you won't run out of topics to touch by the end of the 1st week.
3) Utilize social media to the MAX! FB, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc. are all there for you to connect with people. Between all those, your number of followers are already active and waiting for your blog to grab their attention.
4) Follow People with Like Interests. It may sound simple, but if you connect (using Item #3 above) with those who have similar interests, you have a bigger chance to connect with more people that will be more likely to read what you post.
5) Give Them Something to Keep Them Coming Back. You don't want people to see what you've got one time and then never return. Put something in the post that will want them to come back tomorrow. And the next day... And the next day... And, you get the picture. Have a hook, a joke, a video, an attraction that will make them say, "I gotta see what they'll have tomorrow!"
That's it. I hope this helps you. You can make it as BIG as You want to be if you're willing to put in the work and catch on to what works for You. Go on & do it now!
Created on May 17th 2019 06:06. Viewed 345 times.