Are You Addicted To Alcohol? Contact Pix Health’s Doctors On Call 24 Hours Serviceby My Pix Health Medical Care
Consuming alcohol in a moderate degree is good for your health! But if you consume it more than enough, it is sign of your getting addicted to it. And if you come into the latter part, you must get in touch with a doctor to get rid of this addiction.
When you addict yourself to alcohol, not only does it take you to a severe condition but may also deteriorate your existence by affecting many other people around you.
While it’s commonly said that if you want to recover from alcohol addition, going away to a rehabilitation center is ideal. Still you can resort to doctors on call 24 hours service providers if your condition is getting worse than you expected to several other options.
For example, you can choose to go with the Sinclair Method of alcohol treatment offered by a number of Doctors On Call 24 Hours service providers in many America.
These online healthcare solutions providers help you in getting Naltrexone prescription online easily and conveniently right at the comfort and coach of your home.
But before you start getting yourself or any of your household dependents treated only, you need to first sign up with Pix Health and get yourself registered with it to create a secure account.
Once you have generated an account with it by paying the required amount, it will connect you with the suitable doctor based on your case and condition. The doctor will not only drive you through the recovery process but also prescribe you the best medication, thus helping you start your journey toward a healthier and better life style.
Some of the key
questions the online doctor will be asking you are the following ones:
- What quantity of alcohol you take every day and how often you consume it in a week or month?
- Has it ever struck your mind that you shouldn’t consume so high quantity of alcohol?
- Is your alcohol addiction negatively affecting your family, home, job, or schoolwork?
- Are you unable to get rid of your drinking habit in spite of the fact that it is affecting your family or social life?
- Are you experiencing the loss of interest in the activities that you loved most earlier?
- Have you ever risked your life by driving recklessly, engaging in unprotected sex, or using machinery?
- Do you still continue to drink even after knowing that it is causing anxiety, shakiness, insomnia, nausea, sweating, depression, or other major or minor health problems?
- Do you notice alcohol side effects when you have had it?
- Do you strongly crave for the urge or need to drink more?
If you say a big “Yes” to any of the questions asked above, it is warning sign that you are getting addicted to alcohol and need immediate treatment to minimize its grip.
Just reach for your smartphone, tablet, PC and install the Pix Health’s mobile app to connect with a doctor to get rid of this addiction right from the comfort of your home.
Created on Oct 24th 2019 08:12. Viewed 243 times.