Apply for Australia PR from India – Get Australia PR in 8 Monthsby aman sharma Canada Immigration,Canada PR Visa
Despite the pandemic, Australia remains one of the most popular locations for aspiring immigrants from India seeking permanent status in the country. This pattern is predicted to continue in the coming year as well. The rationale for this is understandable. Australia is one of the finest nations to live in when it comes to quality of life, career advancement, and work-life balance. You will be permitted to live in Australia for 5 years if you apply successfully and acquire a PR visa by following the processes below. After three years in the nation on a PR visa, you will be eligible to apply for Australian citizenship.
Step-by-Step Procedure for Obtaining a Permanent Resident Visa in Australia
Step 1: Check and double-check that you meet all of the eligibility requirements given below.
1. In the merit-based scoring system, you must score a minimum of 65 points.
2. At the time of application, you must not be older than 45 years old.
3. You must establish your English competence by submitting test results.
4. You should have prior experience in and be employed in an occupation that is on Australia's high-demand list.
5. You'll need to have your talents evaluated in relation to your level of education and work experience.
6. You should be able to demonstrate that you are in good health and have a decent reputation.
Step 2: Apply for and take an English language competence test. This test might be any of the tests approved by the Australian government for immigration purposes. For the purpose of applying for a PR visa in Australia, PTE, IELTS, and TOEFL scores are recognized. To qualify, you must have a minimum average of 4.5 or demonstrate that you have taken an English language course.
Step 3: Check the list of Skilled Occupations in Australia to see what your occupation is. You will be able to choose your profession from the following lists:
2. Strategic Skills List for the Medium and Long Term
3. Sponsored Occupation List
Step 4: Register on the Australian Immigration Authority's talent choose websites and submit your Expression of Interest. You should take extra precautions to ensure that you have not given any misleading information or omitted any vital information.
Step 5: Wait for the immigration authority to send you an Invitation to Apply. If your application for Australia PR meets all of the requirements, you will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for a PR visa from the Australian government through the monthly invitation rounds. Applicants with the highest point totals in the points system will be invited to apply.
Step 6: Within 60 days after receiving your Invitation to Apply, submit your final application for Australia PR. All needed documentation for supporting your visa application must be included in the application.
· Personal documents are one of them.
· Documents related to immigration
· Documents relating to work experience
Step 7: Submit an application for and get medical and police clearance certifications from the appropriate authorities.
Step 8: If you entered all of your information correctly and are eligible for a PR visa, you will receive your visa for Australia PR in this final step.
For more info, please Fill Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form
Created on Dec 3rd 2021 06:07. Viewed 249 times.