Apple Announces New 27-Inch iMac With Latest Chip, More Storage and Upgraded Webcamby Bella James Writer
Apple has quietly dropped a new 27-inches iMac. Possibly, it will be the last iMac with the Intel Chipset. There are several unique things about this product that you will get to know in this blog. Apple launched this product with some impressive upgrades that you will get in a decent price tag.
Apple has launched the iMac with the faster 10th generation Intel core processor chip. You will get 128GB RAM and next-generation AMD graphics card.
Apple has doubled the RAM in their iMac. They have upgraded the RAM from 64GB to 128GB. On the storage part, the company is launching this device with the fusion drives. A hybrid HDD and SSD solution is part of this device. SSD memory is the best as it can load faster than the HDD storage. You can configure the storage of this device up to the 8TB SSD storage.
If you talk about the graphics part, you will find that new iMac by Apple is offering AMD Radeon Pro GPU with GDDR6 memory. You can also choose the graphics card as per your convenience. You can choose Radeon Pro 5300 along with 4GB GDDR6 memory or Radeon Pro 5700 XT with 16GB memory.
Apple is offering True Tone display with a T2 chip and a better speaker.
The breakdown of all the features and specs in bullet form:
- According to Apple, the 10th generation Intel core processor can increase the CPU performance by up to 65 percent. The device has the base clock speed of the 3.6GHz and induces Turbo Boost up to 5.0GHz.
- The next-generation AMD graphics card offers a 55% faster performance than the previous generation devices.
- Undoubtedly, the 12GB RAM in 27-inches iMac will boost its overall performance.
- It offers more storage with 8TB SSD storage, whereas the previous generation device had 2TB storage.
- Let’s talk about its display. The True Tone Technology can adjust the White Balance of the iMac automatically. You don’t need to manage its brightness as the device customize its color according to the environment. Apple claims that it will enhance the user’s experience.
- You can upgrade its display with the Nano-texture glass by paying $500. Apple says that it will reduce the stress on your eyes while working or using it for a longer duration.
- There is a 1080p front-facing face time camera, which is better than a 720p camera from the previous generation device.
- It has Apple’s security chip (T2 chip) for encryption. It will prevent your device’s software, especially during the boot process.
- For better balance, deeper bass, and high-quality sound, the T2 security chip works well with the speakers.
You can buy the product right now from Apple.com. The price of the 27-inches iMac starts from the $1,799, and it will increase as per your customization.
Mia Watson is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at Blogs Book, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world. Read My Site ratingli
Created on Aug 12th 2020 02:15. Viewed 245 times.