AOL Webmail | mail.aol.com | AOL Webmail Loginby Mikela Belly Digital Marketing
AOL Webmail is an AOL-provided free web-based email service. Aol Email allows you to construct an online address book for your important connections.
AOL Webmail features
· To create an AOL account, carefully follow the instructions listed below.
· To begin, launch your favorite web browser.
· After that, press the enter key after typing the URL.
· On the AOL software homepage, select the “Login / Join” option. This option can be found in the top right corner of the screen.
· After that, choose the “Create Account” option on the login box. At the bottom of the page, you’ll find this choice.
· AOL webmail sign up window will show on your screen after that.
· After that, fill in all of the essential information in the appropriate fields.
· First, put your First Name and Last Name in the appropriate fields; then, provide your email address in the appropriate field.
· After that, you must enter a password that complies with the page’s requirements. The information you’ll need to set your password is listed below.
· Only one digit value should be used.
· Make sure your symbols are correct.
· After that, you’ll be prompted to input the phone number you’d like to link to your AOL account. This number will be used to confirm your account and keep you informed.
· Then, from the drop-down menu, select your date of birth.
· Then, by selecting the “Terms” option, read the terms and conditions.
· After that, click the “Continue” button to finish the account creation procedure.
· Following that, an email will be sent to your registered email address asking you to authenticate your AOL account.
· Finally, open the email and select “Verify” from the check—in and check menu.
As a result, the preceding information will assist you in learning more about AOL webmail. The process above will assist you in setting up an AOL Mail account.
Created on Oct 8th 2021 07:09. Viewed 422 times.