AOL Mail Settings for Outlook | Email Settings Guideby Sophia Kelly Hi! I am Sophia Kelly
AOL is a free web-based email service that AOL Inc. provides. The mail includes many cool features that help coordinate, configure, and use the mail. IMAP is an Internet Standard Protocol used by email clients within AOL Mail Settings for Outlook. As an Internet Message Access Protocol, IMAP is abbreviated. This protocol is used from other similar sources to retrieve the text.
Methods of AOL Mail Settings for Outlook
- Select Tools, then Account Setting from the menu in Outlook.
- Go to the E-mail tab and Click New.
- Select the “Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP”.
- Enter your full AOL address under E-mail Address.
- Make sure you include “@aol.com”
- Check “Manually configure settings or additional server types”.
- Make sure Internet E-mail is selected.
- Type “imap.aol.com” under Incoming mail server.
- Enter “smtp.aol.com” under Outgoing mail server (SMTP).
- Type your AOL screen name under User Name.
- Then click “More Setting”.
- Go to the Outgoing Server tab.
AOL Mail Settings for Windows 10:
AOL is a free, Web-based email service offered by AOL Inc. There are several fun apps in the mail that help organize, customize, and use the mail. IMAP is an Internet Standard Protocol used by AOL Mail Settings for Outlook e-mail clients. IMAP is abbreviated as Internet Message Access Protocol. This protocol is used to reclaim the text from other similar sources.
- Click Login/Join in the upper right-hand corner
- Click sign up at the bottom of the screen.
- Now enter and submit the required information.
AOL Support Number to Resolve AOL Outlook Settings
If you have any problem related to any issue, then contact us anytime. We are available 24×7 for you. All you have to do is call us on our official number. Our technician will help you. So here is our official technical support number call us whenever you face any issue – Here is the number.
Created on Apr 9th 2020 09:07. Viewed 618 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.