Anti-Pollution Skincare Products Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast Reportby Susan Hill Business Consultant
The global anti-pollution skincare products market size is expected to reach USD 12.13 billion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 4.2%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. High pollution levels caused due to rapid urbanization as well as industrialization and rising cases of skin diseases, such as acne, hives, and eczema, are expected to be the key factors augmenting the market growth. In addition, significant rise in the number of vehicles adds to air pollution. According to the WHO, the global air pollution has increased by 8% since 2016. In addition, increasing cases of premature skin aging is driving the demand for skincare products, thereby supporting the market growth. Shifting preferences for natural and organic cosmetics coupled with increasing usage of vegan and environmentally safe products are expected to fuel the demand further.
Rising environmental concerns and chemical bound allergies due to synthetic cosmetics act as key drivers for the market growth. Companies are focusing on technological and product innovations, which is also contributing to the market development. For instance, in May 2019, Golde, a manufacturer of natural health & beauty products, launched Golde Clean Greens Anti-Pollution Face Mask. The product includes chlorella, spirulina, chlorophyll, and mango juice that help fight off pollution and supply oxygen to the skin. In addition, in February 2018, Clariant International Ltd. relaunched RedSnow, an innovative skin defender against pollution and ageing. Moreover, rising awareness about the impact of environmental factors is likely to boost the product demand.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The market is anticipated to witness growth on account of increasing pollution levels giving rise to fatal diseases and various skin conditions
- In terms of revenue face mask segment is projected to ascend at the fastest CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast years
- Female end-user segment led the global anti-pollution skincare products market with an overall revenue share of over 55.3% in 2018
- Asia Pacific was the leading regional market in 2018 and is projected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast years
- The industry is highly competitive. Some of the key companies
include Avon Products, Inc.; Beiersdorf AG; Kao Corp.; L’occitane
International S.A.; and L’Oréal Group
Access full research report on global anti-pollution skincare products market:
Created on Oct 11th 2019 09:49. Viewed 140 times.