An Overview of Ayurvedic Herb-The Kakrasingi (Pistacia Integerrima)by Digital Expert Digital Expert
Kakrasingi Churna is an herbal powder that is used extensively for respiratory problems and digestive conditions. The Latin name is Pistacia Integerrima, and it is a shrub with dark grey leaves and grows up to 16 cm in height. The odor of this shrub is peculiar, with dark green leaves that turn bright red in the autumn season. The fruits of this plant are red, which is sometimes known as ‘claw fruit,’ grows in spring. Various kinds of birds and insects consume the fruit of Kakrasingi.
The Kakrasingi Churna beneficial in cough, fever, asthma, phthisis, tuberculosis, and stomach irritability. Every part of this herb is used to make various ayurvedic medications to cure lung infection, eye infection, male and female reproductive systems, and many other mild to severe diseases. Kakrasingi herbal Churna is bitter and is helpful to balance Vata and Kapha doshas.
Ayurveda is known for its ancient medicinal powerful properties, where every part of the plant is used. For instance, the papaya leaves extract with giloy herb is used to produce G Plat Capsule, which is useful in managing gastrointestinal diseases and improves skin texture. No leaf, fruit, flower, or branch is excluded in the process of ayurvedic medicines. And for years, these are protecting humans from dangerous diseases.
Let us see the practical uses and benefits of using ayurvedic Kakrasingi powder.
· It has antiseptic properties that can cure bleeding gum problems, treats bad breath, and removes cavity.
· The powder (Churna) has anti-inflammatory properties that relieve redness, swelling, and pain in the affected area of the body.
· Being astringent, this herb helps to treat upset stomach, ulcers, and dysentery.
· Kakrasingi Churna removes the impurities after menstruation in female, and promote healthy uterus.
· In fever, a spoon of this powder with lukewarm water is beneficial to kill viruses from the body for bringing the body to its normal temperature.
· It also acts as a genetic, which is useful in increasing sperm count as well as enhances its vitality in men.
· If you are suffering from dehydration and vomiting, you can take a spoon of this Churna (powder) with cold water to relieve hyperacidity.
Traditionally, the Kakrasingi herb was used in snakebite. The leaves of this herb were mixed with water to form a thick paste, and then it was applied over the snakebite. It helped to remove the poison from the body due to its anti-toxic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Kakrasingi Churna proved as one of the beneficial ayurvedic herbs with millions of health benefits. You can buy it online from a renowned ayurvedic store.
Created on Aug 26th 2020 07:10. Viewed 79 times.