AMA School Of Medicine: A Symbol Of Excellence In Educationby MBBS Admission Abroad Get Your Needy Medical University for MBBS
When we talk about advanced medical education in the Philippines, the name of the AMA School of Medicine comes forward. Since 2008, it has been experimenting with various models of learning, which is why it has developed its own hybrid model of education.
As part of this, students’ theoretical classes and practicals (lab work, dissections, etc) are complemented by several team exercises and case-based discussions. These points below only highlight the level of academic excellence achieved by the AMA School of Medicine.
- The medical curriculum of this university is based on a “Hybrid Model” which integrates theoretical learning with case-based scenarios so that students don’t just build foundational knowledge but also develop qualities of self-learning and up skilling for the long run.
- AMA School of Medicine’s 4-year curriculum is designed in such a way that students develop critical thinking and clinical reasoning. In fact, the 4th year is almost entirely dedicated to helping students gain practical and problem-solving skills.
- Students who come here to study MBBS in Philippines aren’t just taught to perfect basic and advanced clinical concepts. They’re even made to study the legal and ethical aspects of medicine.
- The learning mechanisms adopted by the AMA School of Medicine aim to synchronize and correlate the entire curriculum. This is done by carrying out problem-based tutorial sessions in between scheduled classes. Additionally, there are also team learning exercises and case method activities.
- Apart from this, students can access the high-tech laboratories that have state-of-the-art equipment (Eg. microscopes) which students can use to further make their theoretical concepts strong, by testing them practically.
- All this is taught by a faculty that is well-experienced in a variety of specializations and academic backgrounds.
- Students who want to study MBBS in Philippines in this university are required to pay a modest amount of 18-19 Lakh INR approximately. This doesn’t just cover the 4-year course duration but also the 2-year Pre-Medical program before it. Moreover, hostel charges and other one-time expenses are also included in this amount.
- What’s even more relieving especially for Indian students, is the fact that they aren’t required to pay a surcharge in the form of big donations or capitation fees.
- Getting into the AMA School of Medicine is also a hassle-free process as students only need to be concerned about their 10+2 and NEET scores and not for any university entrance exams.
Therefore, if one seeks to study MBBS in Philippines, there cannot be a much better option than this university, which ensures vibrant, interactive, and fresh learning. The AMA School of Medicine has upheld the positive legacy of medical education in the Philippines. It has in a way revolutionized education through its case-based and hybrid model of learning.
This will eventually go on to create efficient medical personnel as a degree from here is recognized by the NMC/MCI of India as well as the Medical councils of Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and other Commonwealth nations. Thus, all those who seek to study MBBS in Philippines need to check out the AMA School of Medicine.
Created on Aug 26th 2021 07:33. Viewed 278 times.