ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MICROSOFT 365 SUPPORT & SERVICEby Nicolas Rosa Technician
Summary- This article is for informational purpose only. The information in this article is all about Microsoft Customer Service and Support Team; different forms of Microsoft Support, ways of contacting them, list of helpful resources to contact them & information on another party who offers same technical support.
Microsoft was founded by Paul Allen and Bill Gates in 1975& today is one of the largest and most influential companies in the personal computer industry. Microsoft is a leading global vendor of computer software; hardware for computer, mobile and gaming systems; and cloud services.
Do you face issues while working with Microsoft Office or any other Microsoft product or service? If your answer is yes, then this article is just for you. In this post, we have covered the ways in which you can contact Microsoft 365 Support when you are facing technical issues. This post will list down some useful resource links, email ID and phone numbers, from where you can receive help from Microsoft.
FORMS OF MICROSOFT SUPPORT
Microsoft provides support to all customers using its products and services in different ways:
• Microsoft Office Customer Service and Support is available to help you with questions about Microsoft products and services. In this case, a Microsoft representative will help you locate the appropriate resource or team to answer questions. This is meant to be used if you have general customer service questions
• Microsoft Office Tech Support will provide support options and locate the appropriate support team to resolve technical support issues, which you may be facing. This may include self-help support or assisted support.
MICROSOFT SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER
You can get in touch with Microsoft Customer Service and Support from Monday to Friday, 5:00 AM – 9:00 PM& Saturday and Sunday from 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Microsoft Customer Support Phone Number is given below:
• In the USA, (800) MICROSOFT (826-8068)
• In Canada, you can contact on (800)826-8068
Before contacting Microsoft Support Team, you can check the local timings of your country & contact them accordingly. Also, before you start, it’s a good idea to keep the name and version of the product you are using, the product identification number or the product key ready so that it will become easy for Microsoft Team to troubleshoot your problems easily & smoothly. Microsoft agents will ascertain the warranty status of the product& will help you in solving your query.
MICROSOFT SUPPORT CHAT
Apart from Contacting Microsoft customer service & support team through telephone Number, you can also contact them by email & chat. If a Customer Service Agent is online and available for a chat, you will send a message to them and solve your query. But if they are OFFLINE, you will see instant Chat: Customer Service Agents are an OFFLINE message, on the right side.Youcan also receives Remote Assistance Support from Microsoft.
You can also avail the facility of live paid Tech Support site, known as Microsoft Answer Desk, to get in touch with a Microsoft Support executive. Apart from this, Microsoft also offers Microsoft also offers a Virtual Support Agent.
EMAIL MICROSOFT SUPPORT
You can use this form to email Microsoft when the Customer Service Agent is offline and you have any general questions about Microsoft products or services. They will contact you back via email.
OTHER USEFUL HELP & RESOURCE LINKS
If you need solutions and are willing to search for them, you can do so here on Microsoft Support. Certainly, users will always get many tips and troubleshooting tutorials for Windows.
The Microsoft Support Official Twitter Account is @Microsoft Helps. If you need support from Microsoft which is paid, you could opt for Fix It Center Pro, an automated diagnostic portal to help you resolve your issues.
SUPPORT FOR OEM PRODUCTS
If you are using OEM products & your questions are related to it, then you may be required to contact the Computer Manufacturers directly. But if you have purchased a Signature PC from the Microsoft Store, you may call 1 800-826-8068.
WINDOWS 10 SUPPORT
Through Microsoft, it has become simpler for Windows 10 users to communicate with Support when they face technical problems while using the new OS. You can solve your query with contact support app. There are also other ways to get help for Windows 10. You can contact Microsoft Customer Support at Microsoft helpline phone number 1 800-826-8068. Tech Support now can also be given or taken remotely using Quick Assist in Windows 10.
OTHER LINKS & RESOURCES
Apart from above-given resources, you can also get help from Microsoft through following ways:
• Microsoft Support Diagnostic Tool in Windows 10/8/7, is used by Microsoft Support to help diagnose Windows problems.
• Microsoft Product Support Reporting Tool allows the collecting of important system and logging information which is used in troubleshooting support problems. This information aids to diagnose problems in the software quicker and provide solutions.
• Microsoft Easy Assist lets a Microsoft support professional to distantly connect to your computer and help you solve a problem. Using a secure connection, the support professional can view your desktop and perform diagnostics and troubleshooting steps.
OTHERS THAT PROVIDE THE SAME OR SIMILAR SUPPORT
There holds second and third tier technical Microsoft support providers with expertise in Microsoft's system that can help you on a one-off or contract basis.
When Microsoft support team is taking too long to answer your query or cost of contacting them is too high, then you can think of solving your technical glitches through second or third online technical support team.
Engaging with a second or third tier support organization, especially one local to your business, may be an option if you have technical support needs outside of your Microsoft products as well, but don't have on-site staff technical staff.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Apr 18th 2018 11:16. Viewed 923 times.