All You Need To Know About Liver Transplant Treatment for a Life Saverby Anan A. HEALTHCARE CONSULTANTS
1. What are the symptoms/ indication of liver diseases?
Liver is one of the toughest-operating organs in our body. Your quiet liver do more than you might think, like fighting infection and storing energy. When early liver damage creeps up, the body cannot defend towards harmful chemical compounds. The frame stops being able to digest food, eliminates impurities, filter out toxins from the blood and sends vitamins wherein they want to go. Liver disease symptoms indicate weakness and fatigue, weight loss, nausea, vomiting, and yellow discoloration of the skin (jaundice). Further to the signs of non-alcoholic liver damage, people with alcoholic liver damage frequently experience tremors.
2. What is the cost of liver transplant surgery in India?
For patients from overseas looking for the excellent liver transplant package in India, it's comforting that its cost is a much less than what it's cost in the western countries. Even after adding up all other related prices along with that of medications, doctor’s fees, and health facility fees, the liver transplant cost in India remains drastically lower than the cost of liver transplant within the US and the UK. Each year, the number of patients coming to India from abroad for a liver transplant is increasing due to its affordability. Liver transplants cost only a fraction of what they do in western countries in spite of the reality that the country offers the most advanced facilities and treatment alternatives, the surgical procedure expenses are greatly reduced and the process cost anywhere among us $20, 000 – $30, 000 approximately.
3. Who are the best surgeons for liver transplant in India?
It is important for end-stage liver disease patients to seek and undergo treatment under the guidance of a highly experienced surgeon. India is well known as a hub for some of the top liver transplant surgeons in the world. With the assurance of offering over the best clinical consequences, best surgeons for liver transplant in India provides success rate of 98%, all thanks to their adequate infrastructure, well-specialized staff, driven innovation, and other clinical facilities.
4. Which are the best hospitals for liver transplant in India?
Liver transplants in India are performed at various multi-speciality hospitals in India, making it feasible for increasingly medical travelers to avail the advantage of liver transplant in India. The top hospitals for liver transplant in India residence some of the most experienced and skilled surgeons in the world. Best liver transplant surgery hospitals in India have world-class amenities, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and excellent surgical ICUs. Indian hospitals deliver a wealth of experience and wide-ranging expertise to bring you the excellent treatment.
5. Why international patients choose India?
Liver transplant surgery in India is one of the most popular procedures for which patients from abroad, especially from the Western, African, and Middle Eastern countries travel. It is a common procedure which is conducted at some of the best hospitals and clinics in the country. Many reasons can be stated why one should travel to India for liver transplantation, some of these include the following:
- India has some of the best liver transplant specialists in the world. A majority of the globally-renowned specialists in India completed their specialization and training in assisted-reproductive technologies from abroad. They are recognized for the talent and experience in handling delicate and rare cases
- The cost of liver transplant surgery in India is highly competitive in the world. It is one of the main reasons why patients from abroad the world flock to the country to get the procedure done.
- Liver transplant hospitals in India are well-maintained and possess the latest technology to conduct the procedure.
- The liver transplant success rate in India is one of the best in the world, thanks to the experience of the specialists, the availability of the latest technology, and the quality if medications available.
Quick appointment scheduling with best liver transplant specialists in India
Enjoy comprehensive service and award-winning healthcare. Submit an appointment request today at Call: +91-9765025331
Created on Oct 18th 2019 06:32. Viewed 402 times.