ALL INDIA MAHILA EMPOWERMENT PARTY (AIMEP)by Nowhera Shaik Dr.Nowhera Shaikh
Time and again, successive governments and parties proved us that the existing system is not capable enough to bring out a change that is required for the upbringing of women. This realization lead, Nowhera shaikh CEO of a group of companies to form a party solely to focus on the empowerment of women and human rights. As a philanthropist, an entrepreneur, and an educationalist it was a completely different domain to take over, but the awareness of the absence of a system to trigger a change in all aspects overcame the uncertainty.
AIMEP was launched on 12th November 2017, at ‘The Lalit’ in New Delhi and “Justice for Humanity “as their motto. Moreover, authorized Ms. Shaikh as party’s National President. The party’s main objective is to nurture the rights, safety, welfare of women and children. Its policy’s consists of development, and fostering of the state along with the conservation of equal human rights regardless of caste, sex or religion. To name a few, their manifesto include:
· Taking immediate measures for Preservation and protection of nature and environment
· Equal distribution of infrastructure project across the state
· Ensuring easy access to healthy, nutritious food and clean and safe drinking water.
· Uplifting agriculture by supplying necessary resources
· Provides free access to health care services for the needy
· Giving financial aid to pregnant women 6 months after delivery.
· Free education for students below the poverty line
· Establishing a proper waste management system
· Establishing a system to safeguard the rights of women and to eliminate their oppression, harassment, and exploitation anywhere.
· Providing financial aid for upcoming women entrepreneurs
· Focus on honest and transparent governance
The Election Commission of India has recognized AIMEP as a national political party and allotted “diamond “as its election symbol. It has contested for 224 seats in the Karnataka assembly elections in 2018 and were successful in fielding major part including minorities. Despite different allegations against the party, Dr. Shaikh stood tall in her visions and continues to seek them for the greater good of humanity. AIMEP doesn’t stand out from the rest of the crowd from its objectives and guidelines it proposes to implement. But under her guidance, ensures that its aims and goals are safeguarded beyond the system in existence.
MEP founder Dr. Nowhera Shaikh is now contesting for Telangana legislative assembly elections 2018.
Created on Oct 3rd 2018 07:43. Viewed 127 times.