Alexa Device Offline & Echo Dot Offline Individuallyby Stacy Brian Technical Expert
Do you sometimes witness Alexa offline or even Echo dot offline status all over again? If you are battling such a situation, then there is nothing to feel nervous about it!
Right in this blog, we will be highlighting both the conditions one by one along with its solutions:
All about Troubleshooting Alexa Offline Error
You lost all your hope when you encounter your Alexa Not Responding accurately. This might happen when you are considering using Alexa for different chores.
There is no need to take any stress when you suddenly view your Alexa Offline. Here we have a simple step-by-step trick for you to solve this issue:
- Close the Alexa application on the Smartphone and restart the device once again.
- Now, wait for the time until the Smartphone is not entirely rebooted.
- Once again, you have to prelaunch the Alexa app.
If need expert help to troubleshoot Alexa Offline or Echo Dot Offline error then dial Alexa App Helpline number at +1 800-795-6963 Toll-Free US/Canada available round the clock.
Reinstallation of Alexa App When Alexa Not Responding
If you’re Alexa Slow to Responding, you can reinstall the app once again. Get rid of the old application, and reinstall the new one all over again or can Reset Echo Dot again.
Most of the time, the installed apps might be already corrupted! So follow the below-mentioned steps to deal with this issue:
- Visit the settings of the app
- Now choose the option of installed apps.
- Now visit the Alexa app and select the option to uninstall it instantly.
- Now visit Google Playstore and install the app all over again.
How to Do Troubleshooting For Echo Dot Offline?
Just like the Alexa app is fixed, you can also think about to repair the Echo dot offline. You can quickly fix it by following some troubleshooting guides.
It is possible by restarting the echo device. Echo Dot is continuously working for you, so make sure you turn off the device for some time to give it a rest.
Follow the steps below:
- First, you have to turn off your echo dot.
- Now you have to take out your power supplying cord.
- Now wait for a maximum of 5 minutes and then turn it on.
- Giving your echo dot a new refresh start will enable you to fix all the issues and local problems.
Contact Alexa App Helpline to troubleshoot Your Alexa Offline & Alexa Not Responding Issues:
In case if you are not easily able to troubleshoot any Echo device issue, the best solution will be to contact the customer service center.
If your Echo dot is still showing you the sign of offline, then you can choose to re-add it right into the Alexa app.
This might happen during the time of Alexa updating or even updating the Echo dot firmware. To perform this task, follow below-mentioned steps:
- Open the app of Alexa and visit your devices.
- Now you have to remove off Echo dot from your list.
- It’s time to rescan the devices
- Now you have to add Echo Dot once again in Alexa.
If you want to deal with Alexa Device offline or even Echo dot offline issues without taking any stress, then follow our above-mentioned guidelines right now!
In case unable to resolve the error then feel free to call Alexa Helpline Number at US/Canada Toll-Free: +1 800-795-6963. Smart Echo Help's experts provide best solution to fix issues anytime.
Created on Nov 15th 2019 02:20. Viewed 533 times.