Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Salary in India (2021)by AME CEE Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Entrance
Yes, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer salary packages are high as their hands are filled with a lot of responsibilities of safety and security of the aircraft. They perform the duties related to the maintenance, repair, upgrade, and troubleshooting of the difficulties faced in the aircraft.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer course can be pursued from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India approved institutes in India. The syllabus is also designed and constructed by the DGCA which is the Indian regulatory body that deals in the safety and security of civil aviation. There will be 2 year of academic and practical training in the flying environment in which students will grab the knowledge about its aircraft and numerous parts.
To become Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, the first step a student should follow to get to one of the top institutes in India. For this, they can apply for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Examination (AME CEE) which is the national level common entrance examination for providing admission and up to 100% scholarship based on All India Rank (AIR). The student will gather theoretical and practical knowledge about the aircraft and its components and have clear their institute’s internal exam, modules, and practical training to get the AME license.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Salary
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer salary package will be earned by the student depends on academic knowledge, extra skills, organizations, and numerous other aspects. The aviation sector is well-known for the salary packages they are offering to their employees. It is one of the industry when its employee’s salary packages are discussed everyone goes in the shock that it is the reason person working in the aviation spend world-class lifestyle.
One of the careers who became the talk of the town due to its salary package and scope in the world. At the time of practical training, the student will get a stipend of around Rs 15k to 25k per month. The average starting Aircraft Maintenance Engineer salary packages will be around Rs 6 to 7 lakhs per annum but after getting the experience salary become much more than this.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Career
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineer career is widely spread worldwide as wherever aircraft are being maintained or fly there will be the demand of these engineers. These engineers can spread their wings in private and government aviation organizations worldwide as the license is internationally authorized. The Aircraft Maintenance Engineer career opportunities are such as:
- National and International Airlines: The responsibility of AME in national and international airlines to certify the aircraft then only it can fly.
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhauls (MRO) Organizations: AME plays an important role as the task of the maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting in the MRO organizations are performed by AME.
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies: In manufacturing companies, AME works on the repair and testing of the aircraft and shows their skills.
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies: In part manufacturing companies, AME performs the task of the repair and testing of the components of aircraft and show their skills.
- Aviation Training Centers: AME educates the student about the subjects of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in the aviation institutes.
- Civil Defence Forces: The aircraft will be maintained and certify in the civil defence forces by AME.
- Aviation Operation Organizations: These engineers can utilize their skills DGCA, EASA, etc. for the safety and security of civil aviation.
Created on May 18th 2021 03:50. Viewed 58 times.