Air Canada Reservations, Baggage Policy and Flight Change Process?by William Smith travel services
Air Canada is one of the biggest airlines in Canada in terms of both Passengers carried and the fleet size founded before half a century ago this airlines is completely dedicated to the customers and they also have merged the human service with the technological advancement and for the convenience of the passengers.
How to make Air Canada Reservations?
- Visit the website of Air Canada and go to the Flights section.
- Select the type of air trip from Round-trip, one-way and Multi-City.
- Give details of the air trip including the place & date of origin and destinations with the number of passengers, click Find for getting the desired flight.
- Select the travel class from Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class.
- Select the available flights and the travel class, click Continue.
- Give the details about the passengers including Name, date of birth and gender.
- Check the box if you require any special assistance during the flight.
- Provide the contact information about the passenger.
- Passenger will get the details of the air travel fare.
- After which the passenger need to make payment to the airlines.
After making the Air Canada Reservations Passenger will get the booking confirmation on the email ID which can be used in future for Managing the reservations if a person has further query then he can establish the contact with the customer support of the website for information regarding the reservations.
The Baggage Policy of Air Canada
Baggage policy is very crucial for those who want to make air travel in a budget and for this purpose it is vital to know the important terms of the baggage policy from evading the situation of paying an extra charge to the airlines for the baggage. Air Canada baggage policy is divided into 4 types of baggage:
- Carry on baggage - No matter what your destination is, you can carry 1 standard article (55 cm * 23 cm * 40 cm ) and one personal article (33 cm * 16cm * 43 cm) during air travel in which the dimensions include the wheels and handles but there is no weight limit on the carry on baggage.
- Checked Baggage - When it comes to the checked baggage, Air Canada provides the facility of the checked baggage calculator to determine your free checked baggage allowance and any additional fees in case you exceed the limit. You can pay the baggage fees using the online mode of payment.
- Restricted and Prohibited items - Certain restrictions apply for the transport of some items like Electronic devices, Dry Ice, Meals, chemical sprays, flammable items etc.
- Special Items - There are some items which are not allowed on the plane but can be packed in checked baggage, this includes sports equipment, musical instruments and hunting equipment.
Flight Change Procedure
If a person wants to change the flight at Air Canada then you can follow the Air Canada flight change process and change the flight within 24 hours from the departure of the flight and the process of flight change is:
- Visit the website of Air Canada
- Click on the section of My Booking.
- Give Booking Reference and Last Name, click Find.
- Follow all the subsequent steps to change the flight date.
By following all the instructions given above you can change the flight in Air Canada. If you are facing any difficulty then you can contact the customer support of the airlines for resolving any query or call us directly to talk to airlines representative who will help you to find the way out of the confusion.
Created on Mar 19th 2020 01:24. Viewed 175 times.