AFFILIATE MARKETING made simple!by Rupa Chakravarty Digital Marketer by choice. And a Teacher by profe
Affiliate Marketing, can also be called performance-based marketing. As how much you perform is dependent on it. Let's see how it works. Suppose you are connected to a brand or a company. Now every time you will sell their product. You will get some money or you can say commission. For the sale you made. Which of course depends from person to person.
Promptly when you are thinking about doing free-lancing. In that case, by doing affiliate marketing. You won't be able to make a big amount through it. The reason behind it is you start doing affiliate marketing. In the initial stage, you work for a brand and company. You earn that commission. As well you learn many things by working. But slowly as the time passes. You would be doing affiliate for many people at the same time. Because now you have learned everything about affiliate and now can work for multiple clients at the same time. And this is the time when you are able to make it big.
There are two types of Affiliate programmes. You can do
- Be A Tradesperson - And make others promote or sell your goods/products. And for each sale they make give them commission
- Become A Affiliate Marketer - Sell and promote any company or brand's products. In order to make money.
Start Doing Affiliate Marketing with these simple steps -
- Be Truthful - According to me writing about something which doesn't interest you. Is difficult what I mean here is I have seen many bloggers doing affiliate marketing for products which doesn't interest them. They only do that because they see a big commission connected to it. Affiliate Marketing is not supposed to be done in that way. You must write about something which interests you. In order to give truthful reviews to your clients.
- Don't try to do multi-tasking - Many people when they start their affiliate journey. They grab too many things together, write reviews on them. And try to sell them. Here, one thing you need to keep in mind is that going for too many things. And if you end up writing bad reviews about some products. This way you make a bad impression of yourself and your brand. And you should not try to do that. Instead, you must go for one product at a time. Write their review and sell it. This way you would be recognized especially only for a product. This will help you build your image. Particularly for a product which is a good thing.
- Improve your Website - Your site must be impressive and eye-catching enough to attract your clients. During affiliate marketing, your website is not allowed to hang due to slow speed. Or have too many advertisements. In this case, you need to design your website again.
These were some of the ways to do Affiliate Marketing. Want to start earning on a good note. You Can At Digital Marketing Course In West Delhi
Created on Sep 25th 2018 04:52. Viewed 129 times.