Add True Value to Your Business with ERMS via Email Support Outsourcingby Vcare Corporation Vcare Corporation Outsource Call Center
Email Response Management System (ERMS) is an integral component of email support services offered by organizations. It has a direct impact on the way emails are stored, responded to, managed and archived. Without ERMS, it will be very hard to sustain an email support center of any scale. The best way to access a quality ERMS is via email support outsourcing to a well-established vendor.
Why Choose Email Support Outsourcing?
An email support center needs to be managed very carefully if you want to reap the desired results. While getting access to a quality ERMS is an important reason to switch to email outsourcing, there are other reasons as well:
· Get access to skilled workforce that is well-drilled in using ERMS
· Familiarity with features and hands-on experience
· No need of infrastructure to run an email support center
· No capital investments, only a recurring periodic fee to the email support outsourcing company
The Best Features of ERMS to Leverage Email Customer Care and Tech Support
An email support department, be it for customer care or tech support, can work wonderfully well if you have an ERMS with the following features:
1. Automatic alerts for emails – When an email is received, the ERMS should send notifications to the concerned email support agents and prompt them to respond to the query
2. Automatic responses – The ERMS should shoot an automated reply to the customer who makes contact. This is important as you do not want a customer to feel ignored.
3. Canned responses – For standard queries, you need to have canned responses that can be sent immediately. E.g. in a networking and hardware tech support process, you should have basic steps to power cycle the router or restart the computer in your canned response folder. Canned responses save a lot of time and allow the agents to focus more on intricate issues.
4. Complete scalability – When the number of emails coming into the system increase, your ERMS should be able to manage the load.
5. BCC and CC – These are standard email features that should also be present in your ERMS.
6. Monitoring query status – At just about any time, an agent should have access to a regularly updated dashboard that provides information about the status of a customer query.
7. Support for different formats and platforms – A platform-agnostic ERMS is needed to handle queries coming in different formats. You do not want to cut off certain customers and clients just because they use a different platform.
8. Grammar checks – Some customers can be very finicky about the quality of language. So, make sure that the ERMS comes embedded with high-quality grammar-check tools like Grammarly.
With the right ERMS at its disposal, an email support outsourcing company can become a worthy ally. Also, focus on the quality of managers, trainers, QAs and agents working in the email support center that you will be outsourcing to. With the right human and software resources, you can empower your customer care via email and impress your customers/clients.At Vcare, we have in-house software development capabilities and run a well-accomplished email outsourcing process. We are also proficient in inbound calling, outbound calling and back office support services. To ensure that you can reach us at just about any time, we operate 24x7x365.
Created on May 1st 2020 07:31. Viewed 396 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.