A Short Guide To Using Remote Control Sex Machine In Long-Distance Relationshipsby Jiiang Lui professional writer
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and mobile app-enabled sex toys of today can come to the rescue of long-distance relationships and help couples feel connected over massive distances.
Teledildonics is the fancy term experts use to describe long-distance sex toys. These are nothing more than pleasure devices designed for couples in long-distance relationships. Now, there’s no hard-and-fast rule that you have to use high-tech pleasure gadgets to engage in “romping around on the bed” remotely. As long as you have a camera or a phone, you can simply use your hands or manually operated toys. New-age long-distance pleasure toys, however, are the ones using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and mobile-app-based systems to work. In other words, you get to control your partner’s toy from another continent and vice versa. A few products are even compatible with VR headsets, may have proprietary video chatting systems, or the ability to synchronize with audio-books or music.
A Remote Control Sex Machine is, of course, for personal use, but you can unlock its potential if you’re in a long-distance relationship. Manufacturers design most of these toys based on existing vibrators and other similar products and add Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, remote-control, and app-control systems. Here are a few common variants worth mentioning.
- Rabbit vibrators: These are classic vibrators that provide both G-spot and clitoral stimulation to vulva owners.
- Masturbator sleeves: Also called strokers, these wrap around a user’s penis to simulate masturbation. Products crafted specifically for people in long-distance relationships are remotely controllable. Some even boast of having multiple vibration modes and rings that contract around the base of the penis.
- Suction devices: These devices offer targeted stimulation to the clitoris to create the sensation of oral sex.
- Wearable vibrators: These are remotely controllable vibrators designed for insertion into the vagina. You’ll also find products you can attach to your underwear. A few variants are controllable via smartphone applications, allowing your partner to initiate powerful vibrations from afar.
- Butt plugs: Just like every other device mentioned here, vibrating butt plugs are operable through a remote control or an application. Vibrating butt plugs manufactured these days often feature an external massager that stimulates the perineum.
How to use
Just buying a Remote Control Sex Machine for your partner or yourself isn’t going to be enough. You have to know how to use it and have fun.
- Start with the connection: As you can imagine, app-controlled products require an uninterrupted internet connection. A high-tech device may not function properly if the internet connection is poor. So, test your connection before using it, and choose a “playing field” within reach of your Wi-Fi signal.
- No distractions: Most of the long-distance sex toys depend on Bluetooth tech to connect the device to an application installed on your smartphone. Therefore, if you’re using a penetrative toy powered by Bluetooth, you have to keep your phone and the toy close to each other to sustain the connection. If possible, set your phone to DND mode so that phone calls, email notifications, or text messages can’t ruin your moment.
- Remember foreplay: The technologically advanced products of today aren’t the only things you need to enjoy a session of virtual romance with your partner. You should consider mixing old-school methods with new ones to enhance your long-distance sex life. Take your time with virtual foreplay by sending sexually explicit text messages, sharing raunchy playlists, and experimenting with various camera angles and positions.
Long-distance pleasure toys are a relatively new form of technology. Naturally, you may experience functionality-related inconsistencies. That’s why you should invest in a versatile product. It should be something you can use even if the internet connection fails. In doing so, you don’t have to stop when you don’t want to.
Created on Mar 16th 2021 05:44. Viewed 180 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.