I was playing Shade and the damage just didnt seem like it was where
i wanted it (bit lower than i wanted because i heard Shade are really gear dependant)
I want a class that excell at bossing at all gear level and i refuse to play WH as
the class doesnt feel appealing to me.
As a brand new Demon Slayer (on Reboot) at level 169, I think Avenger might be the better choice. Demon Slayer is by no means bad, but in a couple of areas, I think Avenger will out-class them.
You are allowed to get more information in the official website to buy more Cheap MapleStory Mesos.
Hishotodo gave a answer:
1. Avenger has a humungous HP/DEF pool. Valuable in only Reboot, considering buffed mobs.
2. Avenger has an extremely easy to aquire primary stat. There's so many non-equip options that will increase your damage, such as Character Cards and Link Skills that would otherwise not affect damage.
3. Their mobbing might be on equal footing. The cooldown on Demon Cry is pretty noticable, but this problem might be fixed with the level 170 hyper, Cerberus Chomp. Demon Avenger is pretty close in method, but might have larger range and/or flow.
4. Avenger will be easier to fund in the beginning hands down. As stated in #2, they have many resources for damage. I'm not sure if Avenger has a bind? But Demon Slayer does. That might be something to take into account, for bossing.
5. Demon Slayer has more resource management with their mana system. In the beginning, it's a lot more of a pain in the ass to manage than Avenger. They also use their own HP as well as mana with their skills...
It is believed that you can buy your own MS Mesos.
They play relatively close to the same way. Depends on which colors you like better, I suppose.
Created on Jan 12th 2016 02:11. Viewed 2,542 times.