A Guide to Set up Google Stadia on Your Smartphoneby Rdx Tango Get complete real-time protection and safeguard yo
Now, Google Stadia is available to install on any of your Android smartphones. However, the official support is for the selected smartphones, including Samsung, One Plus, Google Pixel, and Razor Phones. But, thanks to its experimental support that enables us to install it on any version of the smartphone whether it is Apple iPhone or any older version of Android smartphone. Along with that, it offers its users a free trial. That means it will not cost you anything for the first time. Are you a gaming maniac and always in search of a good video game? If that is the case, then we have got a way through which you can play games through Google Stadia on any of your smartphones. But, before going through the procedure of setting it up on your smartphone, let’s start with its basic description first. Please read the full article to have a complete idea regarding the topic.
What is Google Stadia?
Google Stadia is a video game streaming service that is developed and published by the most popular platform of Google. It is a service that allows its users to purchase the games and stream via its service. Speaking of its official availability on the Android devices, Pixel 2, 3, and 4 are the devices on which you can play the Stadia games. At the time of its launch in November 2019, the platform on which this service was available included Pixel 2 and 2XL, Pixel 3 and 3XL, Pixel 3a and 3a XL, and Pixel 4 and 4XL. Then in February 2020, it made the announcements of its availability on various other platforms that includes ASUS ROG Phone and ROG Phone 2, and multiple other devices from Samsung.
If you want to play Stadia games on your desktops and laptops, you can play them by using the Chrome web browser. After the official launching of its free base tier, the things that are required to play the games on Stadia includes a compatible device and stable internet speed. Along with that, you can use the Stadia controller, DUALSHOCK controller, Xbox One gamepad, or a similar Bluetooth controller. And if you are playing on your PC, then you can use your mouse and keyboard. To get started playing Stadia games on your devices, you need to set up the Stadia app on your device first. Well, that’s easy to do. Let’s see what the steps for doing so are:
The Steps to Setup the Google Stadia App on Android Device
Installing the Google Stadia app on your Android device is easy and includes some steps to follow: Take a look at the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android smart device.
- Search for the app by typing the name on the search bar. When found, install the app on your device.
- After downloading the app, open it, and sign in using your Google account.
- Now, on its user interface, you can see the games that you might have purchased before.
- To play the Stadia games on your mobile phone, you need to buy the Google Stadia Premiere Bundle that also includes the controller.
The Steps to Connect a Controller to Your Smartphone
You can’t play the Stadia games with your fingers. You will need a controller if you want to play the Stadia games on devices. Connecting a controller with your smartphone is easy. There are two options to do that. Here’s how to do it:
- The first option of connecting your controller to your smartphone is via a USB connection. Nowadays, most smartphones come with a C-type USB port. And to plug in your controller to your smartphone, you will need an adapter with a USB 3.0 plug. It is a better option for a stable connection.
- The second option to connect your controller to your smartphone is via Bluetooth. This option works for PS4 Controller, standard Xbox One, and Xbox Adaptive controllers. Swipe down through the screen of your smartphone and tap on the Bluetooth icon to turn it on. Pair your smartphone with your controller. This can be done by holding the options and PS button on the PS4 controller. If you are using the Xbox controller, push and hold the sync button for a few seconds. And while doing so, make sure that your device is in scanning mode.
Playing games with Google Stadia on your device will provide you with a fantastic experience of gaming. And the best part is that you can have it on any of your smart devices. So, go on and check out this fantastic service now, and don’t forget to share your experience with us.
Arya Stark is a Directory expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2003. As a technical expert, Arya has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as Good Directory.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Jul 14th 2020 02:27. Viewed 217 times.