A Cloud Based Hotel Software is Essential for Multi-Property Managementby Mycloud Hospitality Software Development
Managing a chain hotel comes with a wide range of responsibilities and high-priority tasks. Often, property managers are on their toes for long hours to deal with the issues and challenges presented by multiple properties in different locations. Any inefficiency in management on their part can lead to low profitability in the long run and loss of customer satisfaction.
How can you combat these issues as a manager? The answer is easy. You need to move your hotel operations to a cloud-based hotel management software.
Modern Hotel Software Trumps Legacy PMS in Every Way
Legacy PMS were designed to be on-premises and managing multiple hotels through a legacy PMS is near impossible without running into a gamut of issues. With a cloud PMS it is easy to manage operations of multiple properties from any device that is connected to the internet. Here are some of the tasks you can accomplish with a cloud PMS hotel software
● Keep a track of reservations for all properties
● Manage housekeeping staff and assign tasks with ease
● Easily manage room rates and occupancy for multiple locations
● Access guest profiles for each property
● Manage POS outlets such as restaurants, pubs, gyms etc
● View management statistics and future occupancy rates for properties
● Improve guest engagement by monitoring social media
● And much more…
Keeping in mind all these features, it is essential for hotel managers and their staff to get on board with using a cloud based hotel management software for handling the operations of their properties. Using a cloud based hotel software comes with a range of advantages that help to improve profitability of the property and also enhance guest satisfaction. Let’s take a quick look at some of the advantages of using a cloud PMS for multi-property management.
1) Lower Costs - A cloud PMS will cost much lower as compared to a legacy system as there are very little hardware costs associated with cloud PMS. The software can run on virtually any modern browser with ease. There is no need to maintain or upgrade servers on site as all the data is backed up in the cloud.
When you factor in multiple properties that need management, having a single dashboard to manage them all significantly lowers costs as compared to having a PMS at every site.
2) Easy Onboarding - Training the staff is a massive hassle when you think about several properties. Not only training staff on legacy PMS costs more, it is also time consuming and a waste of productive work hours. With cloud PMS, you don’t need to worry about training the staff on how to use the software at the front desk or for daily property operations.
The software is designed for intuitive operation and it can be easily customized to suit the need of any kind of property. Whether it is a small motel chain or a multiple B&B properties, you can get a tailor made solution for each property with ease.
3) No Need for in-house IT team - An in-house IT team is another expense that you can avoid when you use a cloud-based hotel software. The software provider will handle any issues that might arise in the day-to-day operations and help is available 24/7 through a dedicated helpline of PMS experts. In essence, cloud PMS is the only viable solution for managing multiple properties without the need of an IT team present at each of the properties to troubleshoot any problems.
4) Faster Deployment - When you think about deploying a legacy PMS across multiple properties, it can be an extremely time consuming and expensive process. With cloud based hotel software, the software deployment is much faster and you can be up and running your hotels operations in as less as four hours.
5) Easy Access from Mobile and Web - If you have multiple properties to manage, it is impossible to be in every place at once. This is where cloud hotel software shines as you can access the details of your properties through a single unified dashboard that is available on any device that can run a modern browser. You could be traveling for business or be on a vacation, but you will have continued access to the data pertaining to your properties.
With cloud based hotel software, you can bring a measure of ease and efficiency to management of multiple properties. It is easy to delegate tasks to the staff, manage room rates, and view management statistics when you are connected to your properties through the cloud based interface.
At mycloud Hospitality, you can get an award-winning hotel management software that is used by over 2000 clients in over 40 countries. The software is easy to use, requires little to no training, and it can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Created by a team with over a decade and a half’s experience in providing solutions in the hospitality industry, mycloud Hospitality is a product that can be customized to suit the exact needs of your property.
Find out more and sign up for a free trial by browsing through https://www.mycloudhospitality.com/
Created on Dec 30th 2021 06:13. Viewed 119 times.