9 Tips for Metal Mosaic Tile Maintenanceby Sarah B. Marketing Writer | Thinker | Environmentalist
Metal mosaic tiles are a brilliance concurrent of substance and elegance. The metal makes them strong and durable. The designs implemented turn these tiles into an artistic masterpiece that replete your indoor ambiance with an elegant interest.
If you have metal mosaic tiles installed at your home, this article gives you 9 useful for their easy maintenance. Check out the following pointers –
- Metal mosaic tiles are typically used for walls. If you want to use large format metal mosaic tiles for your flooring, discuss it with your supplier before and enquire about their suitability for your application.
- If you are using them for bathroom, make sure they have some degree of water resistance. It is important as bathroom that area of your home that is heavily exposed to water and moisture.
- Do not use acidic chemicals to clean your metal mosaic tiles. Such cleansing solutions can cause discoloration on your tiles, creating a wretched look and distasting the feel of entire room.
- Neither should you use alkaline-based cleansers to cleaning, wiping and washing your metal tiles. These cleaning agents can react with and affect the chemical properties of the metal used in the tile.
- Do not also use an ammonia-based solution for cleaning. It has adverse impact on metal surfaces.
- Never rub the metal part of your mosaic tiles with a wired, abrasive brush. It can badly scratch the surface beyond repair.
- Use soft, non-abrasive cloth piece or scrubber for cleaning and stain removal.
- Buy a metal safe cleanser for cleaning and routine maintenance.
- Prepare a cleaning and maintenance schedule for your metal mosaic tiles and follow this routine. Also, ensure that your plan involves cleaning whenever there is a need.
these, you should never let any fluid, water-splash dry on the tile by itself.
This is the best way to avoid stains on your metal tiles.
Created on Oct 30th 2019 11:51. Viewed 351 times.