8 Places to Visit in Italy, Sightseeing & Tourist Attractions Stock Photos of Italyby Akash Chauhan Google Marketing Consultant
Italy is one of the most beautiful places that can be found in the whole world. There aren't many people who do not dream about spending their nights under the beautiful Italian sky.
Italy is a beautiful country, globally loved for offering an eclectic blend of tourist attractions. Tourists, on one hand, love to enjoy amazing the Roman ruins of Pompeii, Rome, and Herculaneum, and on the other, can’t resist visiting Venice and Tuscany for their romantic appeal.
8 Best Places to Visit in Italy and Must See Attractions in Italy
- Sicily is an autonomous region of Italy and the largest of the Mediterranean Islands. The place is rich in art and history. Etna, Europe's tallest active volcano is present there.
- Naples is one of the busiest metropolitan cities in Switzerland which is a treasure trove of artwork and history sites. It is also the origin of many Italian dishes.
- Spending some time in the Italian Lake District in Northern Italy would make you feel great about yourself. Some of the great Italy stock photos can be obtained from here.
- Cinque Terre is among the most beautiful places in Italy and comprises of the five villages of Manarola, Riomaggiore, Vernazza, Corniglia and Monterosso.
- Milan had been heavily destroyed during the bombings of World War II, but has been reconstructed and shines as one of the wealthiest cities in Europe.
- The Amalfi Coast is located in southwestern Italy and is recognised for its extraordinary beauty. The coast stretches for 30 miles along the southern side of the Sorrento Peninsula.
- Venice, the capital of Italy is one of the most beautiful places in the country. It is built upon a lagoon surrounded by the Adriatic Sea. It is an archipelago of about 118 islands.
- The Pompeii is a famous Roman city that had been buried under several feet of volcanic ash for about 1700 years.
Created on Dec 9th 2017 01:14. Viewed 746 times.