7 Best Practices for DevOps Implementation Processby William Jones Business Analyst
In order to implement DevOps strategy within an organization, we need to follow some valuable DevOps practices.
These constantly keeps evolving and doesn’t remain to a static set of practices. So we can
term these as ‘emerging’ practices for DevOps implementation.
Here are some of the key points to consider:
1) Focus on 3 essential components – People, Process and Tools
2) Adopting Automated Testing
3) Proper selection of DevOps Tools
4) Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
5) Application Monitoring
6) Using Metric Dashboards
7) Encouraging Collaboration
Read more here in detail about the DevOps Best Practices before you kick start implementing DevOps in your organization.
Created on Dec 6th 2019 06:12. Viewed 288 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.