6 Best Benefits Of Private Baby Scan Clinicby Alice Thomas Writer
Pregnancy is a very special moment in every woman’s life. As because it’s all about their baby they always want a safe and secure pregnancy. If you are one of them, then you must have the feeling about what we are trying to say. To assure your safe pregnancy an Ultrasound Baby Scan will play an important part in your life.
While some women prefer National Health Service (NHS) as they have no other option and some women choose a private baby scan clinic. Why they prefer a private scan clinic over the NHS? Because of the benefits. Today we will discuss the benefits of private baby scan clinic.
Benefits Of Private Scan:
The NHS is also working very proactively, but many pregnant woman searches for a private baby scan clinic for their pregnancy scan. Because would-be-mama’s want more information, more accuracy, and delicacy about their unborn baby. Here are some major benefits you can get if you choose to go for a private baby scan.
1. If you are 8 weeks pregnant or less than 8 weeks and you already concerned about your unborn baby, then choose a private scan. At NHS your first baby scan will start from 12 weeks of pregnancy while a private scan clinic can provide you a scan whenever you want. Also, if you are unsure about how many weeks you are pregnant, an early scan will help you to know your pregnancy week.
2. Many private scan clinics provide 3D and 4D Baby Scan, where you can see the original and a clearer picture of your unborn baby. While NHS provides an only 2D scan. If you are willing to spend some extra money, you can always grab this benefit.
3. You can invite several people you know. There is no prohibition in that.
4. You can get your scan result on the same day. It is the best advantage of a private baby scan clinic.
5. You can have many scans you want, while NHS will provide you only with two scans during your pregnancy. One will be during the 8-14 weeks and the other will be at 18-21 weeks of pregnancy.
6. You can directly contact and make an appointment for the day. There will be no referral needed.
Generally, the baby scan is performed by the expert sonographers, in case of any complications regarding your pregnancy, you should take a second opinion.
Created on Apr 26th 2019 06:20. Viewed 139 times.