5 Ways You Can Outsource Mobile App Development Without Riskby Delimp Technology Web Design & Mobile App Development
If you are business and you are planning to build your mobile app then there will be no better time than today. Mobile business is booming and also mobile apps. As per a report by IHS Markit, the worldwide smartphone users are going to cross 6 billion by 2020. As per Statista, there will be 258.2 billion app downloads by 2022.
All you need is a good mobile app development agency to outsource that can be your trusted technology partner. Benefits of outsourcing your app development to a reliable mobile app development agency in US with experienced developers:
- Reduction In The Cost Of DevelopmentMore Time To Focus On Marketing Of Your App
- High Quality Of Work
- Continuous Maintenance And Support
You can go to Google and search for the best mobile app development agency in your area or the world. You will find several companies claiming to be the best. If you find the wrong company then you are at risk. Some of the risks that come with the outsourcing of mobile app development:
- Time Zone Differences- With benefits there are some limitations too, to outsourcing. Suppose you have outsourced your project to a mobile app development company in UAE. It is a different time zone to US and Europe.
- Cultural Differences- There are issues that your in-house team is not able to handle, in this case, the outsourced team comes handy. But there is a cultural difference between both the teams that make differences in the perception of the issues. Let us say, your developers are located somewhere in Asia and you are from Europe.
- Issues With Communication- Often it is very difficult to communicate with a team far off. This requires frequent visits from the heads of the project. However, many times that is also not sufficient.
- Security The Confidential Information- Many times the client has to share sensitive data with the outsourcing company. There is a possibility of misuse of these data. The companies sign a legal non-disclosure agreement to minimize this.
- Poor Product Quality- When this happens, the client loses money and time. It is usually a result of bad project management by the outsourcing company.
However, if you are following the right steps you will never lose your money or time working with a low standard agency. Let us tell you here the top five ways you can outsource your mobile app development without risk.
- Have Clarity About Your App Requirements- Even before you start looking for options, you need to know what you want. When you know exactly what you want in your mobile app, you can communicate it. Have a clear idea who is your customer, what is the purpose of your app, features you want to see and what monetization model you will follow.
- Know About Their Work Experience- When you are hiring; make sure to check the work experience and portfolio. You need to check for the relevant experience and know that the developer has created a similar app before.
- Request A Project Plan- Having a plan is a good idea. You can ask them to set the milestones for the delivery of the app. This way you can track the progress of your mobile app development. This is the first thing we share with our clients being the top mobile app development company in Qatar.
- Ensure You Have Access To The Code- Many times due to fault from the developers, the quality of the product is poor. Also, they refuse to share the code. The best way is to have a client-side repository from the beginning. This way you will have complete control over the code even in case of any disagreement.
- Do Not Pay The Entire Money At Early Stage- It is best to ask for the cost breakdown from the developing company. Let them give you the scope of the work as part of the contract agreement. Never pay them the entire amount or large sum at an early stage. Always release the money based on their project development.
Conclusion- Many businesses are now outsourcing their IT requirements, this includes design, content and app development. As per a report in 2016, about 72% of worldwide businesses outsourced their IT related requirements. This is not going to end and it is going to go up. As a business, you can reduce your expenses and spend that amount into marketing. It is better to find the right mobile app development company like Delimp technology, which works on a total trust basis.
Created on Sep 25th 2019 23:50. Viewed 534 times.