Articles

5 types of food that can help solve sperm motility issues

by Kate Steel Fertility Center

If you are unable to conceive there is a 70% chance that the problem is female infertility and a 30% chance that the problem is with the male partner. It is extremely important that a male as well a female intake the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables and curfew your intake of alcohol, junk and fatty food as well as sugar.

For a man eating the right food can help increase sperm motility as well as sperm count. You can also see the levels of fertility increasing in your next sperm analysis. But again this does not come with a guarantee tag as it very much depends on the current state of your fertility level and motility rate of the sperms.

Nevertheless, here are the 5 types of food that can help you deal with low sperm motility issues:

  1. Red peppers, carrots, oatmeal and apricots:

This food items are enriched with vitamin A which are sperm count and motility boosters. The experts associate the deficiency of vitamin A the main cause of low sperm motility and count.

  1. Asparagus, snow peas, cooked tomato, strawberries:

These food items are rich in vitamin C which is a good source of antioxidants. The antioxidants work to increase the sperm count by diminishing harmful free radicals in the blood.

  1. Turkey, eggs, seafood, oysters, pumpkin seeds:

Researches state that poor or less amount of zinc in the body can decrease the testosterone levels in a male resulting in low sperm count. Also the vitamin D derived from these food makes the sperm run faster.

  1. Salmon, sardines, anchovies, walnuts:

The sperm of the fertile man should have more of DHA and some other omega 3 fatty acids which help to increase the flow of blood to the male genitals. These essential minerals are found in the above mentioned food group.

  1. Leafy and green vegetables, beans, whole grains:

Low levels of folic acid in the couples who are trying for a baby may lead to birth defects in a baby. Especially if men have a low folic acid level they have sperms with chromosomal abnormalities. The food items mentioned here have an abundance of folic acid in them to solve these issues.

As we said earlier there are also chances of infertility issues with the female partner. Consulting the right infertility specialist and undergoing female infertility treatments can also be a solution.


Sponsor Ads


About Kate Steel Advanced   Fertility Center

65 connections, 5 recommendations, 255 honor points.
Joined APSense since, May 3rd, 2016, From Mumbai, India.

Created on Jun 10th 2018 23:13. Viewed 390 times.

Comments

No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.