5 Trends That Define All-The-Rage Fashion In 2019by Vivek Choudhary Nice life
Trendy outfits always have a panache for class and elegance. Without a shadow of a doubt, trendy wear, in one way or another, always manage to buoy up your fashion statement and make it appear gorgeous. A designer who teaches at the best college of fashion designing in Delhi vouches for this very fact. If you’re a fashion fanatic and fond of trendy outfits, then you’re at the right place today.
· What are the ongoing trends in 2019?
· Which fashion styles have made a comeback?
· Let’s discuss 5 up-to-the-minute fashion trends that have complete sway over the market around.
1. Ruffles Mania
· This year, nearly all designers who have passed out from an institute for fashion designing in Delhi have kicked up their heels with ruffles. And why not?
· It’s looked upon as a delightful add-on to your clothes.
· They tote up a distinctive elegance.
· They’re weighed down by lots of feminine grace and seem to be perfect for all occasions, irrespective of whether it’s a casual get-together or a festive gathering.
· Having ruffles in your wardrobe is surely a decent fashion choice.
2. Long jackets
· These are hot favorites in the current season.
· Firstly, because they’re damn cool and much in vogue.
· Secondly, they’re flexible enough to fit into any body type.
· An established designer who has graduated from a fashion design college in Delhi recommends, if you want to add multiple layers to ensemble, you should opt for long jackets.
· It’s phenomenal as fusion fashion and comingles the east with the west.
· Long jackets are ruling the roost in 2019.
3. Sharara Trend
· Late in the 90’s the shararas almost faded into oblivion.
· However, 2019 has been a comeback year for this unique dress pattern and that too with a great bang, says an expert from the best fashion designing college in Delhi.
· So much so that people have already started ditching their palazzos and plumping for the soft and flowy shararas.
· The pleats of a sharara start from your knee and flare out in volumes at the ankle end.
· You can team up a sharara with cotton kurtis for a casual look and silk tops on festive occasions.
4. High Neck Blouse
· Want to enhance the look of your 6-yard or 9-yard drapes?
· A graduate from a top fashion designing institute in Delhi suggest make them paired up with a high neck blouse or a shirt style blouse.
· This distinctive fashion trend which accentuates your saree style statement has already created ripples in 2019 and doesn’t seem to ebb anywhere in the near future.
· Jazz it up with either embroidery or kundan works to give it a gorgeous yet classy look.
5. Monochrome and Dupatta
· This deadly duo, according to a fashion expert from a fashion designing college in Delhi is selling like hot cakes these days.
· In this fashion statement, you wear a kurti in one solid color, say white, beige, or black and play it up with a vivacious colored Dupatta, especially Banarasi or Kanjeevaram stoles.
· You either can align your Dupatta sideways or have it add more glamor to your look with a front face.
· With a beautiful statement Dupatta in place the whole combo has evolved as a huge knockout.
Well, these 5 eye-catching fashion trends are smash hits in 2019. Which of them is your personal favorite? Are you eager to know fashion design inside out? Join our fashion designing course Delhi at IIFT Naraina which comes up with eclectic openings to take up your craving for fashion design.
Created on Sep 26th 2019 02:31. Viewed 265 times.