5 Tools No Start Up Should Ignoreby John Peak CEO & Founder, Developer
So you`ve working tierlessly for months perfecting your product, so what now? Now it`s time to get customers through the door. Today i`ll run through 5 essential tools every start up should be using.
1. Trello - This collaborative project management platform is a must have for online startups. It allow a quick and easy road map for the development cycle of your product. It`s also a great way to businesses to generate hype about beta features and new developments.
2. Live Chat Suite - Providing instant support to your new users is a great way to increase customer satisfaction. This live chat software is more than just live chat, you can set it up to automatically prevent users from leaving your service, schedule meetings and autopilot and setup any number of automated interactions.
3. Uservoice - Listening, and acting on your user feedback proactively helps build a better performing product. This process is made much easier with feedback and ideas collection services like uservoice.
4. GrooveHQ - After sales support is vital for customer retention and reputation management. Many ticketing and support system require a PHD to operate! Groove buck that trend with their simple, easy to use ticketing platform.
5. ConvertSign - Conversion rate stuck at 3%? This social proof software aims to increase your website conversion rate by up to 15%
This software display recent purchases, sign up and even the number of people viewing the page your on right now. This process increases customers receptiveness and increase conversion rates.
Using all or a combination of these tools will help automate and streamline many parts of the customer life cycle and buying process. What tools do you use for your online business.
Created on Sep 21st 2018 11:09. Viewed 567 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.