5 Things Not to Do in Los Angelesby Doris Mercy Travel Blogger
The sprawling city of Los Angeles has no such shortage of things to do. The land of celebrities, beaches, mountains, and Hollywood something on the top of the traveling list of travelers spreading worldwide. Millions of moviegoers come here to walk down the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame, enjoy the rides at Universal Studios, stroll the Santa Monica Beach and do whatever they feel like.
Despite having a complete sense of traveling freedom in Los Angeles, there are few things that should not be done while you are there.
· Public Smoking is Prohibited: Los Angeles which is a Southern Californian City does not allow public smoking at places including parks, beaches, offices, building entrances, outdoor dining areas or elsewhere.
· No Honking Required: Traffic is really bad in Los Angeles, still honking is allowed to let the above vehicle moving forward. If you do so, then you will be treated as a tourist or a transplant.
· Don’t Drive to Hollywood Sign: It is actually not possible to drive up to the Hollywood Sign which is particularly on the Hollywood Hills.
· Giving a Tip to Staff is a Must Have Deal: If you look forward to quality service in the hotel, at a restaurant or at any other hospitable place, then giving a tip means an optimum level of service.
· English is Not Everywhere: If your native language is English and you expect everyone responds with the same dialect in Los Angeles, then you are big mistakes. The city is a melting pot of refugees and people belong to different nationalities speaking different languages.
So, best recommended having that knowledge of restricted things in the entertainment city before actually booking cheap flights to Los Angeles.
Created on Jul 24th 2019 08:39. Viewed 392 times.