5 Reason Why You Should Purchase Yamaha R15 v3by Ravi Singh Rana Digital Marketer
One of the best and powerful sport bikes is the 150cc is the R15 bike. The new version of the bike has been refining in the Indian market. It goes on to serve a daily ride but can also be taken to the track any day. At present, it is the sportiest bike in the segment. The performance has enhanced since the development of the last generation and the implementation of better technology bridging the gaps between the two segments.
Not only this, R15 bike has been very appealing to the customers. R15 bike price comes at Rs 1.40 lakh (ex-showroom). Here are the top 5 reasons as to why you should purchase the bike -
True Value for Money
- The price is just right. It could be affordable to all generations of the avid bike riders for a 150cc bike with good performance.
- When in comparison to a 200cc bike, you can understand that the technology and the hardware went into making the product is all worth it. The R15 v3 comes with dual-channel ABS with additional safety for the rider.
- Also, Yamaha has infused 2.8 hp of power on this generation with a rise on the displacement of the engine. It further advances that Yamaha is making good terms with technology. V3 generation also offers slippers and assist clutches for enhanced performance and comfort.
- The engine was not upgraded for the first two generations. This time it has changed completely. The involvement of VVA has helped the engine to breathe better at high rpm ensuring better performance. The VVA system kicks in at the 7400 rpm market and makes sure that there is no loss in the torque.
- Compression ratio increase to 11.6, done with ten-hole fuel injector that feels the fuel into the pent-roof design combustion chamber. The crankcase got modified for reducing the pumping losses. Slipper clutch ensured that rear wheel should not hop around when the rider downshifts an aggressive manner.
- Engine Displacement – 155.1 cc
- Maximum Power – 19.3 HP @ 10,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque – 14.7 Nm @ 8500 rpm
- Number of Cylinders – 1
- Number of Gears – 6
- Top Speed – 136 kmph (Approx.)
- Mileage – 40-45 kmpl (Approx.)
- Season riders tag along with V1 of R15 for handling reasons. This generation has got a special connection with the rider. Yamaha has increased the wheelbase and the size of the tyres for boosting the confidence in itself.
- Yamaha R15 v3 has brought in mixed feelings from the riders as the wheelbase is not as apt as the original one. The rake got steeped half a degree and gets heavier as well.
- Overall Length – 1990 mm
- Overall Width – 725 mm
- Overall Height – 1135 mm
- Seat Height – 815 mm
- Ground Clearance – 170 mm
- Wheelbase – 1325 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight – 142 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 11 litres
- Front Brake – 282mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake – 220mm Single Disc
- Dual-Channel ABS (Standard)
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Monoshock
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17M/C 52P (MRF)
- Rear Tyre – 140/70-17M/C 66S (MRF)
All of the above factors led to mixed feelings. Experienced riders have found that the bike boosts confidence. It turns quickly and does not make one feel like riding a big motorbike at all. The ABS update has come up for the first time in the segment.
Apt for both City Commute and Highway Road Trip
Shorter overall gearing and pear torques available at higher rpm. Power delivery is smoother and linear. Shifting to 5th gear and still being at 30 kmph is worth it.
Lower rpm has more responsiveness. Shorter gearing, the engine is smoother. Riding position gets aggressive and sporty yet the bike is best for both city and highway trips.
This includes aerodynamic LED taillight and headlight. Comes with a better over airflow and efficient lighting. Hazard lamps are also available. The instrument console on the bike is a fully-digital unit. Gives way to hear-shift timing that ensures that the rider shifts gears for optimal performance.
Created on Dec 1st 2020 03:28. Viewed 101 times.