5 Different Types of Marble Stones That Adds Luxury to Any Spaceby Roert Benicio Writer
Marble is a natural stone that comes in a wide range of textures, colours, and hardness. There are various kinds of marble available in the market that can be used to upgrade your interior designs. It is commonly used by designers, sculptors, and architects across the world.
Marble is found in quarries and then further transported to factories to develop products like pavers, slabs, countertops, tiles, and mosaics. It is good to approach one of the reliable stone wholesalers in Melbourne or wherever you like to find a polished marble material in suitable tones and textures. Let’s look at some popular marble stones used by interior designs and sculptors:-
- Statuario SupremoStatuario supremo is basically inspired by natural Italian marble. It has polished and dynamic veining sweeps over a white base that makes your interiors look more luxurious. A pleasant colour creates a peaceful environment and is ideal for high-end living, hotels and penthouses. You can use it design kitchen countertops, kitchen cabinets and more.
- Calacutta SupremoThis marble is inspired by natural marble stone Calacutta, having a clean white base with higher contrast and detailed dark grey veins across its surface. It is impeccable in appearance and ideal for a minimalist design scheme. It is perfect for homeowners who want a subtle touch of lushness in their residence.
- Statuario PlatinumStatuario platinum features wide grey and soft bronze veins across a pure white base which gives a shinier appearance to the interiors. You can install it in your kitchen countertops, bathrooms, walls, floors, and other spaces. It is a wise choice to add a little drama and beauty to your home.
- White Calacatta Fine GoldThis marble features a combination of thick and thingrey veins that can add a lovely texture to the residential and commercial spaces. White calacatta fine gold marble looks attractive and brings a fun vibe in the atmosphere. This can also be paired with black marble for a more modern appearance.
- Fantome BlackThis bold black quartz features an amazing combination of thick and thin white veins which will sure to add a luxurious touch to residential as well as commercial areas. It is commonly used to design kitchen countertops and bathroom cabinets.
Marble is a rich natural stone that comes in a wide array of tones, textures and colours. You can use it to install kitchen countertops, bathroom cabinets, walls, benches, floors, and much more in your residential as well as commercial spaces. It is good to approach one of the prominent stone wholesalers in Melbourne or somewhere else to find out the best marble that works for you.
Created on Dec 24th 2019 01:26. Viewed 410 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.