5 Casinos in Goa for All Your Gaming Needsby Diksha Sharma Blogger and writer
Goa is one of the three states where gambling is not considered a felony. So whenever you feel like playing poker or blackjack without the fear of getting caught, then Goa is the place to be. Many casinos are known for hosting live entertainment events such as musical gigs, stand up, concerts and many more.
There are many casinos in Goa, some of them can be found on boats anchored in the Mandovi River and some on land. All these casinos are very posh and luxurious in nature and offer a variety of services that include restaurants, bars and live performances! When you enter the world of casinos, you will be welcomed by many games like a casino war game, baccarat game, blackjack, poker and many more!
So if you are planning to visit Goa anytime soon, then following are some top casinos in Goa.
1) Deltin Royale - It is one of the largest floating casinos and is spread across three floors with 850 gaming positions, World cuisine buffets and A-la-carte menus, entertainment area, and Kids Zone. They have a dedicated poker room and an exclusive whisky lounge, in addition to that, they provide entertainment like international dancers, live bands and comedy shows! Moreover, they have VIP gaming suites that guests can play in as well.
2) Casino Strike- When it comes to the land-based casino then Grand Hyatt hotel is your safest bet. Even though it was recently launched in August 2016, but since then has become the largest onshore casino in India, this is made possible through a fusion of actual playing cards, manual shuffling and live dealers, and gaming machines.
Their fine dining restaurant called “CILANTRO” is full of exotic cuisine and to chug that down with their in house bar “TALLI TEQUILA” will surely rock you. Besides, they feature the latest slot machines and games that aren't available in any other casinos in India. For your entertainment, they have Russian dancers and there's also a DJ every night. Casino Strike is one of the top casinos in Goa.
3) Casino Pride- Their main attraction is Indian high-rollers who come to play the games and side by side conducts big poker tournaments and has Bollywood-style live acts. There are three floors, spread over 30,000 square feet, with a 10,000 square foot Weather Deck (great for parties!) and around 40 gaming tables plus slot machines. In addition, there's a special Kid's Zone with games to keep the children entertained.
4) Maharajah Casino by Big Daddy- It is a recent addition to the offshore casinos, even though it’s much smaller than Deltin Royale and Casino Pride boats and their target is domestic tourists and has a variety of Indian games. In addition to gaming tables, there's a restaurant, live entertainment (orchestra and dancing) and kid's corner.
5) Deltin Jaqk- Earlier names Casino Royale, it was renamed Deltin Jaqk in August 2013. It consists of three floors of gaming spread over 12,000 square feet, with 50 tables and 30 slot machines. If you are new to the world of casino and gambling, then Deltin Jaqk is perfect for you as there is a special learners' tables so you can understand how to play the game. Moreover, the casino has a bar and restaurant too.
Created on Jan 18th 2019 03:02. Viewed 869 times.