5 Best Free Sports Streaming Apps for iOS and Android Platformsby Manish Patel Web & Mobile App Development Compan
Sports are always fun to watch and the live stream sports app free makes it more convenient to watch anytime, anywhere. A big thanks to the app development companies who are always on their toes to match the leading market trends and requirements.
As per Think with Google, 30% of sports fans enjoy tournament live streaming on the sport app on their smartphone.
As per the Livestream report, 63% of sports fans are willing to spend on the best live sports streaming app for all sports.
So, are you a sports buff who prefers watching sports on the go live on their iOS and Android smartphones?
If yes, then this blog is for you. This blog focuses on the best live streaming apps and how it enhances your experience your streaming experience on the go.
SuperSport is a live stream sports app that allows you to experience an immersive level of live streaming of various sports like football and tennis. This app allows you to enjoy live commentary along with the group chat of all fans. Now receive live updates during the game and follow your favorite team on the go with SuperSoft.
• Live streaming of events, match highlights, follow match schedules and live scores, latest news, and more.
• Multi-lingual language support.
• You need to do an in-app purchase to watch live sports streaming by becoming a compact plus subscriber.
LiveScore is one of the best sport streaming apps that covers global sports events. With 50 million users active on monthly basis, it is one of the best free sports apps that gives you a real-time update on stats and scores of multiple games. Since the app consumes considerably less data, it lets you enjoy sports streaming on less data bandwidth too.
• Now enjoy the detailed live match commentary along with the live scores.
• Search your favorite competition across the biggest matches.
• The unique ball tracker feature lets you check the pitch view to follow ball scores and action.
• Read breaking news like premier league, champions league, and La Liga.
Unable to watch games? No issues! Now stay updated with the latest news and score of your favorite team with FlashScore. This app allows you to follow live text commentaries, updates you with the team’s line up and notifies you about your favorite team’s games.
• Covers 38 different sports and 5000+ competitors globally
• Live updates on all sports events in few seconds.
• It notifies you about your favorite sports event so that you do not miss it.
• Auto-synchronization for easy switch between computer, mobile, or tablet.
Widely renowned as a “sports center”, ESPN is known for the wide range of sports and followers it offers. With an average of 18 million users per month, ESPN is one of the best live streaming sports apps that gives updates each second. This app allows you to customize a list of your favorite team and notifies you about all the latest updates of your favorite sports events.
• Access to game scores from NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, and more.
• Real-time notification on score updates and breaking news of your favorite team.
• Get stories and videos of teams and leagues in your feed.
5. CBS sports
CBS sports allows you to follow up to 8 games at a time. It has customized settings as well to modify the layout based on your preference.
• A free live streaming app offering a 24-hour sports news network to get stats, highlights, and more.
• Real-time game tracker, live analysis and match highlights.
• Multi-device access – mobile, laptop, tablet, desktop, and more.
• Fast and instant notification on the score, stats, and news.
Watching live sports is always fun and interesting. We hope the above-listed apps will help you to make the best choice to download the app.
Did we miss any interesting sports apps? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Created on Aug 12th 2021 01:22. Viewed 239 times.