4 Steps to Create Your Online Casino Businessby Nux Game Next-gen B2B iGaming Software Company
Online casino creation step by step:
- Preparation of a business plan - the stage that determines how the casino development will take place.
- Obtaining a license to open an online casino in your country or the international arena.
- Choosing the right software, selecting slots, installing payment modules - the minimum set of software to open an online casino.
On this path, you will need help more than once, since it is almost impossible to open an online casino without outside help. The reality is that both software development and paperwork take a lot of time.
Creating an online casino requires effort, knowledge, and money. You will have to cope with finances on your own, but you can take additional strength and knowledge from external contractors: software suppliers and legal consultants. The gaming industry market offers customers a variety of igaming solutions. They understand the intricacies of the gambling market and know how to open a casino.
Online casino creation: what is needed for this?
To open an online casino successfully you should not only develop software and set up advertising. In fact, it is no easy way to create your own online casino. Of course, if you are not going to buy a turnkey online casino, which is also a great option.
Probably one of the most common ways to create a casino. People resort to it when they really understand what a huge amount of work is behind the launch of a gambling project.
That is why there are so many offers on the Internet. Therefore, for example, Nuxgame offers the base of the casino and its software component.
Nowadays, developing an online casino on your own is even more expensive than simply buying a turnkey option.
The average cost starts at $20,000. Still, there is no upper ceiling. However, in a package with such a ready-made business, you get everything you need and can start up as soon as possible.
Games, slots, slot machines
The answer to the question “How to start an online gambling business" is always near the quality software. Moreover, this applies to both the casino’s website and its games.
Today slots (and other iGaming projects) are created using two technologies: Flash and HTML5. The HTML5 is more popular, and that is why:
- HTML5 games can be opened on any device: PC, tablet, smartphone, regardless of the size of the screen and the power of the device. If a device can use a browser, then a player can play on it.
- HTML5 is actively developing and will become ubiquitous in the future. So, it is better to create an online casino on its basis.
- Flash games cannot be launched without installing special plugins. Simply put, you will lose all players who have not installed, do not want, or cannot install the Flash plugin.
- Knowledge of HTML5 is freely available, and if you wish, you can study this language yourself and create an online casino with cool and interesting slots. Or just to purchase them in a short time.
Where to buy slot machines?
Unfortunately, large manufacturers of well-known slot machines rarely contact people and companies who have just decided to open an online casino. They prefer to transfer sales to intermediaries.
Do not worry if you just asked how to open an online casino, and you have already been offered a whole bunch of software with incomprehensible programs. Usually, intermediaries have very balanced and proven software packages - they have a platform, the slots themselves, and other necessary programs.
A novice person in the iGaming business may not yet fully feel which games will be popular, which ones will bring more money. In addition, this is the main advantage of the package offer - people who have statistics and analytical data already have the minimum number of slots necessary for success.
Therefore, look for providers of licensed games. For example, Nuxgame is the official representative of such well-known manufacturers as Yggdrasil Gaming, Booongo, Playson, Espresso Games, Pragmatic Play, and many others.
Source (Greg J, October 02, 2020)
Created on Oct 26th 2020 10:40. Viewed 529 times.