30 Essential Mobile App Growth Statistics is Trending in 2020by Fluper USA Best Mobile App Development Company in USA
Ever wondered? What drives people to use a mobile application? Or which kind of mobile application they love to use? Or how much time they are spending in the applications they have downloaded? Any idea? Probably not. So, here is the good news for you!
Here in this post, we have collected 25 mobile applications usage statistics, projections and facts you can utilize to ensure your own mobile app developer aligns with your target audience and what they are actually doing?
We have done good homework and have also researched several areas to deliver you the numbers as well as insight which matters a lot.
Let’s get straight on it –
1. Mobile Phone Usage
With respect to the number of mobile app downloads, mobile phone users and smartphone devices are projected in the world to significantly enhance well post 2020. This makes it clear how essential mobility is for our world.
The users of mobile phones don’t just find their devices expedient, they completely depend on them. Here you can see a continued boost in reliance on mobile phones, it’s essential to acclimatize business models in order to match the behavior of key audiences.
In case lots of people are mobile-first, your business should communicate with them on the basis of their preference.
2. Mobile Performance
If talking about mobile phones, users have extremely high standards for features and performance. It is necessary to acclimatize the digital content to translate flawlessly across different screen sizes and numerous devices.
Did you know? The native applications are responsive, fast and deliver a well-guided user experience. These apps have all the access to in-built hardware and support for each interface communication provided by the related operating system.
All mobile apps should be thoroughly tested. The performance factors such as loading times, product crashes and complex registration sections add up to the bad user experience and also can ruin the chances in your product success.
11. Application crashes can cause up to 71% of uninstalls.
12. 67% of bugs have been found on iOS devices.
13. 44% of in-app problems are reported by the users.
14. 47% of applications need additional testing time.
15. 58% of users are irritated by the interface inconsistencies.
16. 52% of users are disturbed by the whole app performance.
17. 29% of users will instantly abandon the application if they are not able to find it helpful.
18. 70% of users abandon the application due to it takes too much time to load.
19. 43% of users are not happy when they have to wait longer for your mobile app to load.
20. 65% of users are saying a bad mobile experience impacts their viewpoint of the brand negatively.
In case you haven’t tested your product properly, it’s usually not market-ready. The documented testing procedure is an essential component of any mobile approach.
3. Mobile Marketing
Gaining momentum in the market of the mobile app is really difficult for the most recognized businesses. Drafting a rigorous marketing plan is the core element for the regular growth and achievement of an existing product. The marketing element of your whole mobile app development procedure is running and it needs regular maintenance.
21. More than 51% of mobile phone users have found a new product or company when directing a search on their mobile phone.
22. 78% of location-based searches are coming with offline purchases.
23. Approx 54% of marketers utilize mobile application platform to market their prospects.
24. The acquired user’s cost has been diminished by 29.9%/year to $2.89.
25. The acquire user’s cost who have done the registration from $4.58 in the year of 2018 that is diminished by 44.2%.
26. Leveraging a multi-channel engagement practice proves to be a great retention process along with the retention rates being 62% higher than applications that only engage the users alongside one channel.
27. The most prominent form of ASO or known as app store optimization has been coming in the form of narrative updates at 46%.
28. The app icon update was the next most subsequent form of ASO at 30% and up to 40% every year.
29. The mobile reported for greater than two-thirds of the digital ad budget, at 87.06 billion in the United States this year.
30. The global customers are spending every application store grew 20% per year in Q2, 2019; but iOS applications outside of the games reported for nearly 35% of customers are spending as compared to 15% on the Google Play Store.
The marketplace of the mobile app continues to grow at a rapid speed. Associated consumer experiences are seen as a need from companies and solutions alike.
As a result, businesses need to grow beyond their reputable toolkits, tactics, and channels to accomplish and attain their users as well as meet the customer’s expectations.
Heading to 2020 shows that the mobile market has no signs of slowing down. Now in the game, with most of the compelling businesses previously having a mobile product available in the market should move. It helps to improve the present product to bring great value to the customers. Following up on this recently discovered opportunities can possibly prompt more prominent achievement, reaching business goals, reducing expenses and getting a major advantage over the challenge. Keep in mind, to bring value; organizations need to meet client expectations.
Created on Nov 19th 2019 03:18. Viewed 70 times.