3 Must Have Digital Marketing Services for Small Businessesby Nagaraj Rudragouda Freelance SEO Expert
Small businesses typically operate on limited budgets. That’s why earning new customers is difficult for small business owners. Thankfully, they can rely on low-cost digital marketing service for small business. Unlike traditional marketing strategies, digital marketing is straightforward and affordable.
Digital marketing consists of different online and offline marketing strategies. But the end objective of every strategy is the same - expand the small business’s revenue and brand awareness. Digital marketing services for small business owners also help them address challenges like –
• Lack of Resources: Small businesses don’t need to employ in-house marketing specialists to launch digital marketing campaigns. They can rely on third-party contractors and specialists.
• Short or Long-Term Investments: Some digital marketing strategies can be costly. Small business owners can carefully allocate their digital marketing budgets to the most cost-effective channels. They can also adjust the timeframes of their marketing investments.
• Competition: Small businesses can compete against larger brands and local small businesses by building authoritative digital profiles.
The digital marketing landscape is small-business-friendly. But it’s also super-competitive. Small business owners must set themselves up for success by selecting low-cost and high-potential digital marketing services and avenues. These services must be in-line with the industry’s future.
For instance, Google will remove third-party cookies from its Chrome browser in 2023. Hence, investing in digital marketing strategies that rely on third-party user cookie data doesn’t make sense. Here are three “must-have” digital marketing strategies for small businesses that are both cost-effective and future-proof.
1. GMB Listings: Google Marketing Service for Small Business
According to Google, 1.5+ billion destinations are visited every month via Google My Business (GMB listings). Approximately 76% of these visits are trips to small businesses. Billions of people lookup, discover and visit small businesses using GMB listings every year. So, creating a GMB listing is a must for all small businesses.
An SEO-optimized GMB listing will strengthen your brand’s online presence making it easier for potential customers to find you online. This extra visibility and credibility come cheap as small business owners don’t have to pay to create GMB listings.
2. Custom Email Marketing Campaigns
Customers love it when businesses give them personalized assistance and attention. Launching customized email campaigns will help you build bonds with your target customers. You can use strategic email campaigns to nurture leads at various stages of their purchase journeys as well.
Plus, email marketing is super-cheap given how effective it is at acquiring and retaining customers. For one dollar spent on email marketing, you’ll receive $44 on average. An experienced provider of digital marketing service for small business can help you develop a custom email marketing strategy by –
• Creating customized deals and coupons for loyal customers; sending them these offers via email.
• Develop custom emailing lists based on the target audience’s age, location, interests, etc.
• Send different types of emails. For instance, welcome emails for new website visitors, auto-response emails for shoppers, and monthly newsletters to loyal, long-term customers.
• Include different types of calls to action in all emails.
3. Technical Marketing Service for Small Business: Optimize Website Speed
Small business websites need to be more functionally efficient and aesthetically pleasing than the websites of larger brands. That’s the only way these businesses can rank in search engine results, as Google doesn’t show low-quality websites to users. Small business owners must ensure that their websites meet the following quality standards:
• Mobile responsiveness
• Fast loading
• No dead links
• Strong and secure HTTPS protocols
These three vital digital marketing services for small businesses don’t cost much. But, they’re highly relevant and effective.
MD: Investing in advanced revenue marketing
service for small business isn’t financially feasible. Here are a few
cost-effective digital marketing strategies that small businesses can benefit
Created on Jun 22nd 2022 04:22. Viewed 176 times.