3 Hot Bluechip Stocks To Buy in April
by Scarlett S. Stock Market Analyst
Every industry has certain blue-chip companies. Over time experts have tried to define blue-chip companies but eventually, it has come down to a broad classification.
Some points below will help you to understand and bookmark a company as a blue-chip from among the crowd.
- A well-established name of the company, an industry leader, or a leader in its business segment at least in the country of origin
- A large market capitalization
- Decent dividend history and practically no records of unethical business practices
- A company that is respected both by the customer and its employees because of the policies.
- A household name at least in the country of origin.
Created on Apr 6th 2021 05:51. Viewed 28 times.