3 Best Ayurvedic Medicines for Healthy Heartby Distacart M. Digital Marketing Manager
3 Best Ayurvedic Medicines That Keep Your Heart Healthy & Fit
Ayurveda is a well known medical science from the Indian subcontinent. This thousands of years old medical science is completely dependent on natural ingredients. The rich Indian forests are filled with medicinal which can provide relief from critical health issues. Ayurvedic medicine is made with leaves, roots, bark, and flowers of these plants. For this reason, Ayurvedic medicine is known to be chemical-free.
Let us check out some of the best Ayurvedic medicine for maintaining or improving cardiac health.
Arjuna is one of the most powerful herbs used in Ayurveda. The bark of this plant is mainly used to prepare Ayurvedic potent. People use Arjuna medicine in form of tablets like Himalaya Herbals - Arjuna tablets, Patanjali Arjunarishtha and Sri Sri Tattva Arjuna.
The herb is known to strengthen the heart muscles. Arjuna is also known to treat cardiac debility. The herb ensures balanced coronary artery flow.
- Arjuna is rich in antioxidants. The herb combats free radicals.
- The herb is rich in biochemical constituents. These include arjunolic acid, tannins, b-sitosterol and casuarinin.
Arjuna tablets should be taken after consulting a physician.
- The Arjuna tablets should be consumed with warm milk, ghee or clarified butter.
Guggul is a natural potent made with sap or gum resin. This herbal potent has been used in Ayurveda since 600 BC. The herb is used to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It also hardens the arteries. The medicine is also known to maintain lipid levels. The extract of Guggul inhibits the synthesis of cholesterol in the body. It also helps to remove it.
The medicine is not known to have side effects if taken in a limited dose.
- The Guggul medicine is known for its detoxification and rejuvenating properties.
- Guggul is known to have penetrating properties and is very subtle in nature. It gets deeper into the tissues, enabling quick relief from cardiac issues.
The medicine should be consumed after consulting a doctor.
- The herbal potent should be consumed at least 2 times a day.
Some of the well known Guggulu medicine are Himalaya Wellness Shuddha Guggulu Regulates Lipids.
This exotic spice is a powerful herbal potent. Garlic has been used for years in preparation of Ayurvedic medicine. Some garlic medicine types are Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Lasuna Cardiac Wellness.
The spice is low in calories. The active components in garlic is known to balance high blood pressure levels. Sometimes garlic supplements are considered as good as raw garlic.
Garlic is known to lower total and LDL cholesterol levels.
- Garlic is rich in wide number of minerals which include manganese, selenium, Vitamin B6, fibre and Vitamin C.
The garlic herbal medicine should be consumed only after consulting a physician.
- The medicine should be consumed at least 2 times a day.
- Have the herbal potent before meals.
Right food has been an important part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The above 3 Ayurvedic superfoods are now available in medicine format. Having these on a regular basis can keep the heart-healthy.
Created on Oct 19th 2019 06:15. Viewed 257 times.